Increasing font/Text size

I might have overlooked this and if so I apologise but is there any way to increase the Text size on the Kospet Hope? On my last smartwatch it had an ‘Accessibility’ option but I do not see it here. I suffer from double vision and as some of the text is tiny for me. Thanks in advance

You can try an application like setting search, to look for hidden settings. But I’m not sure there is one.

Hi, yes possible with search settings

Great, do you mean a search on the watch or is this a stand alone application from the play store?

Hi, it is a standalone app

Thanks, I have tried two setting searches and can’t find it. One listed all the different fonts but no way to increase what I need. Could you give me the name of the app I need? cheers. I searched on the play staore for ‘search settings’ and ‘settings search’ but find any that had that name. Thanks again.

Good morning, name: settings search. Look in the www for apk download.

OK Thanks

Universal Launcher New Gen by ricktop is a great program that will allow more watch faces, but more importantly, there is a setting for “dpi”, which increases or decreases the size of everything on the screen, including text and icons. Free, so give it a shot. It allowed me to get more information on the screen by making everything look as if it was meant for ants.

Double tap to zoom is also fairly simple.

Thanks, I’ll try that Univeral Launcher. Does ‘double tap’ work in every screen?

What is the best watch face installer to work with Universal Launcher?

Just download the watchfaces you want from the g+ community and transfer them to the watch

Jan 21, 2019 6:33:12 GMT ricktop said:
You can try an application like setting search, to look for hidden settings. But I'm not sure there is one.

Hi everybody and… PROBLEM: I entered in hidden settings (how to do it is in another thread…) and I changed the dpi setting. Now, the problem is that the OK button, CONFIRM button etc are placed in the bottom of the screen !!!
And for this reason i can’t switch back the original dpi value…

CAN YOU HELP MEEE???

Feb 24, 2019 19:57:46 GMT iamlkg said:
Jan 21, 2019 6:33:12 GMT ricktop said:
You can try an application like setting search, to look for hidden settings. But I'm not sure there is one.

Hi everybody and... PROBLEM: I entered in hidden settings (how to do it is in another thread...) and I changed the dpi setting. Now, the problem is that the OK button, CONFIRM button etc are placed in the bottom of the screen !!! And for this reason i can't switch back the original dpi value...

CAN YOU HELP MEEE???

Can't you switch to square mode ?
Feb 24, 2019 20:35:35 GMT ricktop said:
Feb 24, 2019 19:57:46 GMT iamlkg said:
Hi everybody and... PROBLEM: I entered in hidden settings (how to do it is in another thread...) and I changed the dpi setting. Now, the problem is that the OK button, CONFIRM button etc are placed in the bottom of the screen !!! And for this reason i can't switch back the original dpi value...

CAN YOU HELP MEEE???

Dear rick, no!!!
Inside the developers settings / hidden settings the square mode doesn’t seem working…

PS: i mean the settings page that opens when you click 7 times on the build number of the smartwatch

Feb 24, 2019 20:58:39 GMT iamlkg said:
Feb 24, 2019 20:35:35 GMT ricktop said:

Dear rick, no!!! Inside the developers settings / hidden settings the square mode doesn't seem working...

PS: i mean the settings page that opens when you click 7 times on the build number of the smartwatch

You have changed your screen DPI and so the launcher UI will not be able to function.

These settings are hidden for a reason.
Using Settings Search allows you to change your FONT size. Not DPI.

Anyway you will now need to flash your watch firmware to get it working properly again.
Which watch do you have?

Feb 24, 2019 20:58:39 GMT iamlkg said:
Dear rick, no!!! Inside the developers settings / hidden settings the square mode doesn't seem working...

You have changed your screen DPI and so the launcher UI will not be able to function.

These settings are hidden for a reason.
Using Settings Search allows you to change your FONT size. Not DPI.

Anyway you will now need to flash your watch firmware to get it working properly again.
Which watch do you have?

SOLVED !!!

PROCEDURE:

1. Install the “Quick Shortcut Maker” APP
  2. Create a shortcut to Accessibility settings
  3. Open the (otherways hidden) accessibility settings
  4. Change the font size and the screen size

ADDITIONAL TIPS:
A) Recommended: enable the “tap icon” display in order to see where you tapped in a so small screen, on my opinion very useful
B) Recommended: enable the Android zoom and pan, this funtion is accessible tapping 3 times on a certain point of the screen to be magnified, and you can also pan the zoomed view

iamlkg
That’s good news!
Does this mean that you fixed the watch after changing the DPI?
If so, how did you fix it?
Many people have made the mistake of changing the DPI and then the UI will not work and even accessing settings for a factory reset is not possible.

Usually flashing firmware is the only way to fix it.

pablo11 AvatarFeb 25, 2019 22:34:16 GMT pablo11 said:iamlkg That's good news! Does this mean that you fixed the watch after changing the DPI? If so, how did you fix it? Many people have made the mistake of changing the DPI and then the UI will not work and even accessing settings for a factory reset is not possible.

Usually flashing firmware is the only way to fix it.

PROCEDURE:

1. Install the “Quick Shortcut Maker” APP
  2. Create a shortcut to Accessibility settings
  3. Open the (otherways hidden) accessibility settings
  4. Change the font size and the screen size (this parameter also adjusts dpi)

ADDITIONAL TIPS:
A) Recommended: enable the “tap icon” display in order to see where you tapped in a so small screen, on my opinion very useful
B) A MUST HAVE: enable the Android zoom and pan, this funtion is accessible tapping 3 times on a certain point of the screen to be magnified, and you can also pan the zoomed view