Improve the battery

It is possible to improve the battery of any smart watch

1 Like

Yes using lots of great tested methods . What do you have ?

1 Like

Only by how you choose to use the watch. If you want to use it like your phone running programs even though you are not using them, then you will not be happy with your battery life. The battery in your watch is about 1/10 in size of your phone, on average.
I practice what i call battery conservation. Using only BT on a regular, daily, basis. All other functions i only use when needed, i.e. Wi-Fi, Location etc. I use display brightness app so I can easily adjust the screen brightness from the screen, usually the biggest battery drainer.
With my Lem 10 which has a listed 780 mah battery I normally get 24 to 36 hours use from a charge.

2 Likes

Adjust brightness to 50% and change your network connection to 3G…Also, turn off your watch at night.

…and deactivate google Auto sync in the google settings.

1 Like

Reducing Bright really does improve battery life. However I have some concerns about 3G is more efficient than 4G on juicing battery. I think no matter what kind of mobile network your watch is logged on. What matters most is strength os signal of that network.

My smartwatch is a zeblaze thor 4 dual. Its battery is 520 mAh. The first days of use was exhausted very fast for excessive use. Now it lasts about 16/18 h. Can I place a larger capacity battery? Thank you for your answers.

I would say not impossible but likely . I have owned the same watch and with good battery mangement got good results using advice posted above . For me as stated 3g not 4g , wifi when needed and google sync off . The newer watch like the prime you do not need to be so cautious due to huge battery . Thanks

1 Like

Believe me, 3G is draining much less battery than 4G, i tested my watch when i bought it, at the end of December…With 4G + data enabled (and no other feature enabled), my battery couldn’t last a day…It consumed about 6-8%/hour.With 3G + data, it consumes 3-4%. I can easily use it for 22-24 hours. You should try it. But i have noticed that when i haven’t a good network connection and my watch turns to 2G, it consumes a little more battery…Maybe because the watch always searches for 3G signal. But this would have happened even if i had set my network to 4G.