i8 has always on display!

i have the i8 but mine does’nt have this option, does anyone who has this watch can confirm this option? it support only simple watch face but still…

According to the Smartwatch Ticks review it’s an Android 7.1.1 and always on display is a feature of this… So it should be there.

Nov 10, 2018 9:16:00 GMT 1 Deepak said:
According to the Smartwatch Ticks review it’s an Android 7.1.1 and always on display is a feature of this… So it should be there.

i’m not sure it is that but my i8 has old version which does’nt inlcude this feature i’ll know when i get an update for the watch.

Nov 10, 2018 13:15:45 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Nov 10, 2018 9:16:00 GMT 1 Deepak said:

i’m not sure it is that but my i8 has old version which does’nt inlcude this feature i’ll know when i get an update for the watch.

Always on Display option is under “Display”.

Deepak

i do’nt have it i have older firmware version, mine is prototype and the finished product i hope we can get it and check this out i doubt that the watch will last the whole day, this is a full standalone device not as most other watches which have this feature which do’nt use 3g it is’nt that simple to make them with always on display just because of that, with the lem x and lem4p which do’nt have amoled they lasted quite nice almost 6hrs with display on and that with 3g always on, so with no data connection they can get to more than 6hrs but they have bigger battery. but i’m not sure i just know that watches that do have this feature do’nt use 3g.

My i8 has it, it’s listed as “always time” in display setting. After reading about it’s battery I put it in airplane mode and put on the “always time” and it lasted 103 hours which to me is impressive. I only use mine to check texts and make short calls so I’m fine keeping it in airplane mode when not using it.