I4 Air

My watch showing network on top also the APNs are all set. Also I tried hard reseting the watch. IMEI number is also showing on typing #06# on dialler. But when I tried to call someone it shows cellular network not available. I also tried different operators but same problem please reply me. I am writing this same post for many days . Please reply this time.

You’ve got already several responses, so don’t Say you’ve got no responses. And no need to post everywhere !

Mar 30, 2018 5:59:37 GMT 1 ppssvvkk said:
My watch showing network on top also the APNs are all set. Also I tried hard reseting the watch. IMEI number is also showing on typing *#06#* on dialler. But when I tried to call someone it shows cellular network not available. I also tried different operators but same problem please reply me. I am writing this same post for many days . Please reply this time.

most likely you are doing something wrong, and i'm sure it is the APNs what you need to do is to take your watch to your cellular provider and let them configure the APNs for you.