I4 Air battery tests complete

Test results:

Standard launcher - 70 hours

Eric’s launcher - 67h 56m

For all practical purposes I would say they are even as far as battery useage goes, in this watch. Its more a matter of preference which one to use. I will probably install the Home Switch app so I can easily change back and forth because their is at least one standard Watchface that I really like that is only available in the standard launcher.

While not all watches are identical I believe the I4 is a much better configured and performing watch than my Zeblaze Thor and others I’ve tried or viewed. With its slightly larger battery it gets better battery life overall.

As with most I am seeking the best watch for my use and really prefer the I4Air for my Android watch. I also use my Kingwear KW08 tethering watch when I specifically want to be able to easily respond to calls and text messages via BT from my phone or its cell connection.  It also offers about 2 days battery life. Until something a whole lot better than the I4Air comes along, I have found my watch. It meets all my expectations. I will probably dispose of my Thor on ebay.

The well designed and setup launcher in the I4 was one of the things I noticed in Smartwatch Ticks review of the watch that led me to examine the watch closely and eventually purchase one.

home switch is great, i use that too

Hey… i am new here, i just want to add…I bought a I4pro, and the battery would not even last 15hrs on standby. it is brand new I got it the 2nd of January this year. WHat can i do. I am not even using it and it drains the battery

Jan 6, 2018 10:24:28 GMT 1 peet13 said:
Hey... i am new here, i just want to add...I bought a I4pro, and the battery would not even last 15hrs on standby. it is brand new I got it the 2nd of January this year. WHat can i do. I am not even using it and it drains the battery

Without more information it is impossible to answer your question. For example do you have a Sim Card installed? How is the watch configured BT, Data, Location settings. Are you using Hibernation Manager or Greenify to turn off apps while the watch is asleep? The watch still operates in the background while in standby and one of the apps you installed may be causing the battery to drain fast. You can review my the battery tests of my ZeBlaze Thor and I4 Air and I average about 60 to 70 hours in a mostly standby mode and about 20 hours using the watch. This is with a Sim Card installed and using Hibernation Manager to control which apps run in background. Since the display is a big battery user the type of watchface you are using, brightness level and gesture turned on have an effect on battery life.
Jan 6, 2018 10:24:28 GMT 1 peet13 said:
Hey... i am new here, i just want to add...I bought a I4pro, and the battery would not even last 15hrs on standby. it is brand new I got it the 2nd of January this year. WHat can i do. I am not even using it and it drains the battery

check my thread: /thread/1418/lem5-battery-savings-automatization

not the i4 but you will get an idea