I4 AIR 2GB / 16GB with Camera Stock Firmware needed

Hi,
I need any Stock Firmware that you can share to unbrick the I4 AIR.
I have bricked it after flashing the new firmware posted by Pablo11. It seems that the Zip file that was downloaded from Mega is corrupted (Checksum Mismatch).
Can anyone share a link for I4 AIR Stock Firmware?

Thanks in advance for your valuable help.

Best Regards,
F. Moreira

Feb 3, 2018 0:11:15 GMT 1 moreiraf said:

how do you know the zip file did'nt work? most likely something went wrong with the download.
Hi, I need any Stock Firmware that you can share to unbrick the I4 AIR. I have bricked it after flashing the new firmware posted by Pablo11. It seems that the Zip file that was downloaded from Mega is corrupted (Checksum Mismatch). Can anyone share a link for I4 AIR Stock Firmware?

Thanks in advance for your valuable help.

Best Regards,
F. Moreira

Same here, any I4 rom on the internet would not work with I4 air.

Feb 3, 2018 1:16:20 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

how do you know the zip file did’nt work? most likely something went wrong with the download.

The zip file that I have download from Mega is corrupted and when I flash it using an older version of SP_Flash_Tool v5.1644 the tool did not detect it and flash it. Now the I4 AIR does not start. Afterwards I have used the latest version of SP_Flash_Tool v5.1752 and this version refuses to download the firmware saying that there is a Checksum Mismatch.
I need a firmware that does not have this problem to try to flash it and solve the problem. Do you know where I can get it?

Many thanks.
F. Moreira

Feb 3, 2018 6:40:21 GMT 1 moreiraf said:

Feb 3, 2018 1:16:20 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:
how do you know the zip file did’nt work? most likely something went wrong with the download.

The zip file that I have download from Mega is corrupted and when I flash it using an older version of SP_Flash_Tool v5.1644 the tool did not detect it and flash it. Now the I4 AIR does not start. Afterwards I have used the latest version of SP_Flash_Tool v5.1752 and this version refuses to download the firmware saying that there is a Checksum Mismatch.
I need a firmware that does not have this problem to try to flash it and solve the problem. Do you know where I can get it?

Many thanks.
F. Moreira

But pablo11 PM me stating that he is slowly uploading a correct firmware to MEGA but it will take around 5h.
Let’s wait and hope that will solve the problem.

Thanks.

Feb 3, 2018 7:07:10 GMT 1 moreiraf said:
Feb 3, 2018 6:40:21 GMT 1 moreiraf said:
The zip file that I have download from Mega is corrupted and when I flash it using an older version of SP_Flash_Tool v5.1644 the tool did not detect it and flash it. Now the I4 AIR does not start. Afterwards I have used the latest version of SP_Flash_Tool v5.1752 and this version refuses to download the firmware saying that there is a Checksum Mismatch. I need a firmware that does not have this problem to try to flash it and solve the problem. Do you know where I can get it?

Many thanks.
F. Moreira

But pablo11 PM me stating that he is slowly uploading a correct firmware to MEGA but it will take around 5h.
Let’s wait and hope that will solve the problem.

Thanks.

I am so glad I never updated the BT call firmware to my I4 Air. In addition to my experience with the BT firmware being unstable on the two watches I’ve tried it on there is no standard firmware currently available to refresh back to the I4 Air should it be needed. 

Feb 3, 2018 15:55:37 GMT 1 capt jon said:
Feb 3, 2018 7:07:10 GMT 1 moreiraf said:
But pablo11 PM me stating that he is slowly uploading a correct firmware to MEGA but it will take around 5h. Let's wait and hope that will solve the problem.

Thanks.

I am so glad I never updated the BT call firmware to my I4 Air. In addition to my experience with the BT firmware being unstable on the two watches I’ve tried it on there is no standard firmware currently available to refresh back to the I4 Air should it be needed. 

Please if you can provide the Stock Firmware of I4 AIR smartwatch I would appreciate.
Thanks.

Feb 3, 2018 15:58:12 GMT 1 moreiraf said:
Feb 3, 2018 15:55:37 GMT 1 capt jon said:
I am so glad I never updated the BT call firmware to my I4 Air. In addition to my experience with the BT firmware being unstable on the two watches I've tried it on there is no standard firmware currently available to refresh back to the I4 Air should it be needed. 

Please if you can provide the Stock Firmware of I4 AIR smartwatch I would appreciate. Thanks.

In my post I said, "there is no standard firmware currently available to refresh back to the I4 Air should it be needed." Other than the Firmware updating the watch for the BT Call feature available on this forum, I know of no other firmware for the I4 Air.
Feb 3, 2018 20:16:46 GMT 1 capt jon said:
Feb 3, 2018 15:58:12 GMT 1 moreiraf said:
Please if you can provide the Stock Firmware of I4 AIR smartwatch I would appreciate. Thanks.

In my post I said, "there is no standard firmware currently available to refresh back to the I4 Air should it be needed." Other than the Firmware updating the watch for the BT Call feature available on this forum, I know of no other firmware for the I4 Air.

Sorry, my bad. The way that I initially understood was that you could provide a backup of your I4 AIR Stock Firmware. I would appreciate if any member that has the I4 AIR could provide the Stock Firmware. Thanks.