I killed my Zeblaze Thor pro 3g

sidjones1

i meant the bt calling feature, i meant not flashing the watch via recovery but reset it:) i never used twrp for flashing a mtk device befoe with samsung i could use it for custom rom cos stock rom i used odin so not sure about mtk. reseting via recovery make sure that any old info of the former rom is deleted.

Jul 17, 2018 14:00:25 GMT 1 d8nny said:
Jul 6, 2018 13:37:04 GMT 1 RASC Moderators said:
Thor Pro latest Firmware goo.gl/mxotg7

Hi This thor pro firmware does it have any added apps like a calculator and screenlock or is it just a different version to what comes with the watch?

this watch have a nice build-in lockscreen. you need an app that unlock you hidden settings. 

firmware I uploaded is 100% original for zeblaze thor pro 3g.
What you doing wrong I donnt know but firmware to me sended from zeblade developers.

It happen to me with the original stock firmware, the scatter file doesn’t work properly it doesn’t do the check sum, what I did was use another SP flash tool and another scatter file from another MTK6580 or use the scatter from the update version 1.5 and just click in those that you want to flash like the boot img, system img and why not the twerp recovery or the original recovery

Jul 20, 2018 9:23:10 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Jul 20, 2018 3:23:48 GMT 1 sidjones1 said:

did you have bt calls option before you flashed the watch with any firmware? for my understanding the pro does’nt have it.

yes sonia the pro has the Bluetooth calling and works well like 70% in the stock firmware. even the battery capacity is 530Mah,i did open mine.just we need an app for watchdog Bluetooth connection in both ways,it has to be wiiwatch apk,like smart trusted bluetooth.

can you tell me if version 1.5 have any added feature/apps or is it just minor tweeks. and is version 1.5 on the repository? When I try an update over wifi I dont seems to be able to find 1.5

Jul 24, 2018 16:38:08 GMT 1 vidmas said:
firmware I uploaded is 100% original for zeblaze thor pro 3g. What you doing wrong I donnt know but firmware to me sended from zeblade developers.

I can't seem to find the post where you uploaded the original Thor Pro firmware? - I'm looking for it to try and fix a battery issue that appeared after an OTA update and wasn't there before.

I only seem to be able to find the  X300 firmware version.

Jul 31, 2018 22:43:08 GMT 1 Sam Brook said:

Jul 24, 2018 16:38:08 GMT 1 vidmas said:
firmware I uploaded is 100% original for zeblaze thor pro 3g.
What you doing wrong I donnt know but firmware to me sended from zeblade developers.

I can't seem to find the post where you uploaded the original Thor Pro firmware? - I'm looking for it to try and fix a battery issue that appeared after an OTA update and wasn't there before.

I only seem to be able to find the  X300 firmware version.

its an OTA update,can you tell me date , version and build number please,that was recently.,i think is in firmware

drive.google.com/open?id=1G_lJSMJJmKovTJWlv8xBLP5taiHgVesR .if want to root your watch with twrp recovery mega.nz/#!6I5SnQyI!zMbVcu-sHxVA399i8tRIz7lSVqWGNuAO3944r7VJo1Y, just carefull when you do it.  search and look in forums about it

The original firmware in my Thor Pro OTA’d itself to the 12-May-2018 version which is when the battery issue I have started (drops to 80% then switches off).

I’ve since installed the X300 one from this forum (Thor_Pro_XY_C5_X300_v1.5_20180619.zip) so the only details I could give you are from that one.

Aug 1, 2018 1:40:12 GMT 1 Sam Brook said:
The original firmware in my Thor Pro OTA’d itself to the 12-May-2018 version which is when the battery issue I have started (drops to 80% then switches off).

I’ve since installed the X300 one from this forum (Thor_Pro_XY_C5_X300_v1.5_20180619.zip) so the only details I could give you are from that one.

so you mean its not an OTA,it cone with this original stock firmware,did left the battery discharge by itself and after maybe do factory reset.
the firmware V1.5 no bluetooth calling and look much better,i didnt do it in mine,because i want the bluetooth calling.

Yes, after the OTA update I started having issues with the battery so I’ve flashed the X300 firmware version.

The main issue seems to be that android isn’t reporting the battery life correctly: e.g it stays at a reported 50% for 2 hours whilst switched on (in reality the battery must be draining somewhat) then instantly dies and says 1% when switched back on.

I’m currently trying different combinations of hard resets, full charges, full drains and partial charges to see if I can train the battery stats to work correctly…

Sam… try this… best of luck!
forum.xda-developers.com/smartwatch/other-smartwatches/zeblaze-thor-pro-3g-smartwatch-original-t3819514

I see that my Zeblaze Thor pro works very well on its battery up to 40-35%, after that it drops suddenly and discharges faster than normal, and is with its original firmware.
out of this I have had problems with the gps since this does not work on my forearm but I must open the straps so that the antennas can take signal, I do not know if they are disconnected inside I would like to know if someone has a solution for this.

Jun 21, 2018 19:42:00 GMT 1 vidmas said:
I mean, that I got original firmware from zeblaze for thor pro 3g now They send a link for me. Knoock knock knock on to the heavens door (Guns"n"Roses)

Hi Vidmas:

Could you provide the link for the firmware. I got a Thor pro this week and Im have troubles with notification in background just when I open the app gets the notification I tried with all setting and can make apps Works on background I think if I reflash the sw maybe this could be solved.

Nevermind sorry

Try this

Zeblaze THOR PRO 3G smartwatch phone firmware pack | Download

Greetings
HFS