I can't download lemfo Les 1 BT firmware

I am unable to download lemfo les1 firmware provided in firmware section,I have been trying since one month to download it ,but the link is not working for me,can anyone provide me another link to download firmware plzz.tq

Jan 21, 2018 8:13:31 GMT 1 pavansaikumarreddy said:
I am unable to download lemfo les1 firmware provided in firmware section,I have been trying since one month to download it ,but the link is not working for me,can anyone provide me another link to download firmware plzz.tq

what do you mean? it fails to download or the link is'nt working for you? did you try different browsers? via browser of the phone too?

zsolt m

nameless

pablo11

Jan 21, 2018 15:47:57 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Jan 21, 2018 8:13:31 GMT 1 pavansaikumarreddy said:

what do you mean? it fails to download or the link is’nt working for you? did you try different browsers? via browser of the phone too?

zsolt m

nameless

pablo11

Working for others… Not sure why you can’t get it… Unless your country is restricting access to the site?

Can you provide me another link to download firmware for Les 1( blutetooth calling).plzz

Jan 30, 2018 15:29:51 GMT 1 pavansaikumarreddy said:
Can you provide me another link to download firmware for Les 1( blutetooth calling).plzz

have you tried via your phone to download it?