How to root KOSPET OPTIMUS PRO?

Please post in english here. Thankyou.

1 Like

Hello, could someone share the “boot.img” of the Optimus pro patched? is that I am having problems with Magisk and I need to root.
Thank you

Have you tried flashing Magisk from TWRP?

1 Like

Well, I understand that if I install (flash) a patched “boot.img”, the smartwatch will be root. No need for “TWRP”. it is right?

Yes, but if you’re having issues, it’s easier to flash TWRP then Magisk…

What I was referring to, is to be able to “flash” a “boot.img” patched and shared by another user along with the other files of the “ROM” as another user posted, in order to have the phone “rooted” . Is this possible?

So if someone shares a TWRP’d recovery image and a rooted boot.img, Like they did with the “Rooting Kospet Hope”, everyone that comes along later and reads this will not have to jump through hoops with Magisk and TWRPing the watch? Then just go figure out how to flash the two files (which I saw a pretty good write-up around here somewhere) with SP Flash Tool. Did I sum that up pretty well?

Just download the kospet rom and make it flash using flash tool … Make sure only to select

1. System
    2 . Userdata
    3 . Cache
    Rest unselect
    Boot,recovery , nothing to flash just above things

Hi.how can root smartwatch kospet optimus pro?

Haven’t you read the above posts ? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi brother, i have patched it,nrenamed to boot.img to flash wih spflash, and spflash showed the big green tick… But the status of magisk root is

Latest: 20.4
Installed: N/A
Ramdisk: Yes
A/B: No
SAR: No
Crypto: N/A

How to get the status to be installed?

did you patch it on the watch or on a phone?