How to get H2 into MTP mode?

My smart phones have various options when USB cable is connected, Debugging, charging, FTP and MTP amongst others.

My H2 has only Debugging option, how do I get into MTP? My interest is in using the H2 on it's own, I do NOT want to carry

another gi-normous phone. I keep 5.5" jobbies at home and at most use a 2.5" cell.

Drivers appear to be a complete disaster, My previous H1 had no problems. Is there something odd about the Ram size 16GB?

Btw, I am running win 8.1.

I should also add that the watch charges OK and that the 2 centre pins are connected to the USB Data contacts, i.e. the cable is OK.

Aug 29, 2018 23:30:17 GMT 1 mrmike said:

reinstall usb mtp and if needed drivers.

debugging should’nt be on when you want to see your watch on the computer. the moment you connect the watc mtp option should appear if not (after installing usb mtp and drivers) that means you have a problem with the cable.

I contacted Microwear, got a lot of stuff about should use W7. They sent me SP drivers but to no avail. I just received my Kw88/99 cable, tried it, worked immediately and the magnets are much better too. I have asked them for a free replacement???

Aug 31, 2018 16:28:22 GMT 1 mrmike said:
I contacted Microwear, got a lot of stuff about should use W7. They sent me SP drivers but to no avail. I just received my Kw88/99 cable, tried it, worked immediately and the magnets are much better too. I have asked them for a free replacement???

yeah...the cables are not that great some works and some not, for charging they all work but not always for data so it is better to buy from a seller that promise you that the cable is also for data.

This is the message that I have just sent to Microwear. “OK, the reason your cable does not work is that it is wired incorrectly, the 2 centre pins are crossed over. These cables can never work for data transfer, they can only charge the battery!!!
Maybe better quality control might be an Idea!!”

Thanks for your help Sonia.