How to create a full working battery in WFD

I know this is difficult and takes time so i thought i would share a template on how to do this . Looks much nicer on watch faces than the usual text battery percentage . Pay particular attention to the order of images . Feel free to edit and use as you wish . I have included :-

The .xml file i made to load into WFD

The original layered images .

battery

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RPib53Lj1svmYcBI85XNtHUlvG9XXuLX/view?usp=drivesdk

9 Likes

Wow, looks great! Thanks!

1 Like

Thanks mate . As you know these things take ages :+1:

1 Like

VERY COOL thank you! The variants are endless!

1 Like

Your welcome :+1:. Glad u like it :+1:

thanks for the excellent work, I was trying to resize the Digital Clock Layer because it is very large, but I can’t resize it, how can I do? Thanks again

Hi . Just so i understand are you wanting to reduce the size of the battery and re-position it ?

hello, yes, I would like to reduce the size of the battery and reposition it

Okay . You need to resize each image in wfd and save them . For example , start with the image zero . Open in wfd , alter scale and move to desired position . To keep this simple write down scale size and position for other images as you will be altering each one exactly the same . Save it and make sure you keep it as the same file name as the original . Do this with all images 0 - 9 . Save all the new images in a separate folder until finished then replace the originals . I hope this makes sense . There is another way but try this way , should be easy

Thanks

3 Likes

thanks a lot seems to work, given your kindness, a question if I can, I put in a digital clock, but when I go to indicate the font style does not see me the new fonts loaded in windoes 10.
I’ve uploaded new fonts in windows 10, digital style fonts, but in WFD you don’t see them, do you have a solution? thanks again for your cooperation

On my Mac i have to restart computer for fonts to appear . I do not have a PC so cannot comment . Thanks

2 Likes

I tried, but in windows it doesn’t work, with word I have no problems, already it sees the new fonts, but WFD no

I’m quite sure that it doesn’t work, because it’s a jar file. If you want to use an other font for the digits, create them as a picture and upload them in WFD as pictures.

1 Like

ok thanks, but how can you create as images

You can use the freeware Gimp or Paint.net. These Programms are using the fonts from your PC.

1 Like

Thats a shame as i can load any fonts from my Mac and they work in WFD no problem

Really? Then I might be wrong…:thinking:

Always mate . I use this -

nothing to do I tried the various fonts but can’t see them, I just have to find some online guides to do them with Gimp

Thats a shame . Normally Mac’s are a pain but with this its so easy . Good luck