How do I delete notifications?

Hello,

There is one thing that I don’t understand about this watch, the notifications are really important and spoil the fun of using the watch.

However, I disabled all notifications on the Wiiwatch Kospet app.
In the watch, there is not really (I have not found) the possibility of disabling notifications.
I found one thing which is to allow notifications in “do not disturb” mode but I just want to deactivate so that it stops talking on my main screen :slight_smile:

Or better yet, have the notifications panel open just on demand.

Thank you

Personally i would uninstall wiiwatch and use watchdroid

More ootions and much better all round

1 Like

Thanks ! I test it…

humm the notifications on the watch continue to be displayed by the Kospet Prime system, any idea? Then don’t really understand the use of Watchdroid that I installed on both sides.

I dont fully understand what you mean . Watch droid on phone send notifications to watch . You can clear them on watch ( or clear them in watchdroid app on phone . You can also alter on phone app what notifications you recieve on watch

I just played with WatchDroid for a while, I understood the principle.

The phone icon is missing (when I watch some videos), my Kospet Prime has a sim inside.
I understand that on watchdroid assistant there are no settings possible, everything goes on the phone, but although I have the icon active phone I do not see it on the watch.

Too bad, regarding notifications, I’m talking about watch notifications (sent by the KOSPET layer) I keep receiving them, so I deactivated in Parameter> More> Special parameters> access to notifications> and I deactivated Watch . :slight_smile:

ut I still have notifications from Kospet + Watchandroid LOL

Also I notice that the WatchDroid logo on the watch is all distorted, as well as the back arrow. The icons are OK. I’m thinking of a problem with DPI from the Kospet Prime, what do you think?

Have you got the watch in square mode ? Press and hold the power button . Post some pictures if you can of distorted and missing logos . I dont understand why you are blocking notifications ( and which ones you are blocking ) .