Hi guys! i made new must have :

HI GUYS!
I MADE NEW MUST HAVE : MASONIC WATCH
ENJOY!
TY @Louis_Peek for worm =D i love it!
download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/100y0TghBWelxZKyfpDPAEef6ooOxUN4i/view?usp=sharing

2c4c188a81a26c328f6d57bf0d588214.gif

84f920a5b9fe3b4e4f7652e6ae5c443c.png

12 Likes

I am a major fan of the Masonic lore. This is an awesome design. Definitely adding to the collection!!

2 Likes

You are very welcome for the worm gear and thank YOU for this masterpiece! : )

2 Likes

Hi. Clock is too thin, the date dial is small, pointers are small and one color.

2 Likes

@Szabo_Tibor All the posts you speak badly. So do not download. Do not use. OK? Go walking in the shade.

2 Likes

@Thiago_Cavendish I just wanted to put out there that I really like your work and am amazed at how quickly you put them out. They look very realistic. I’m still learning gears and trying to figure out tourbillons, balance wheels, and Moon phase indicators. I saw a really cool mechanical watch with a semitransparent indicator that I wanna try in an original design. I’d love to learn how they made the stock balance wheel, as well.

1 Like

@Nicholas_Herczeg ty my friend, I use a lot of photoshop to do. especially for the watch body.The images always use vectors in PNG. To be able in WFD to give depth.

1 Like

Wow! BEAUTEEFULL…Come on guys, if you don’t like the shade or color, you can extract the zip and do a little photoshopping, right? One thing I notice, the pointer is on Sunday and this is Monday (in Thailand). Anyway to work the day of the month in there? Heck, nothing serious, love to watch this face!

2 Likes

Well said . :+1::+1:. I think it looks amazing

2 Likes

I will see what is happening with the pointer of the week. It could be the stocklauncher of your watch. I switch between stock and universal to test.

1 Like

looks brilliant on Z Thor 4 pro big screen on 2nd brightness setting, lovely work ::smiley:

1 Like

Great work dude… Nice watch face… keep up the good work…

2 Likes

Really Nice Job!:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

1 Like