Here is the tentative release of the Ryoshi-Sama Bulgakov Watch.

Here is the tentative release of the Ryoshi-Sama Bulgakov Watch. This is only a pic for right now. I am asking for a little help. The inner text is taken directly from the ring, but the outer ring is hard to make out all of it. If anyone knows Hebrew, according to the description, the inner text is supposed to say “Each will live according to his own belief” and the outer ring is supposed to say “Who are you, then?.. I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally performs good” minus most of the punctuation. They are taken from “The Master and Margarita” by Mikhail Bulgakov and are the basis for the ring. I used Goggle Translate to translate the outer ring, but Translate has a bad habit of being literal vs grammatically correct. If someone who reads Hebrew could double-check my translation and possibly send me a correction, which i’ll probably need, I’d be very grateful. Thanx

Credit to: http://www.ka-gold-jewelry.com for the image

424af74571ffe01360d867a017e1c1fd.jpeg

Nice :watch: work @Nicholas_Herczeg

Very nice, can you tell me what the text mean. I can not translate it?
Ps: the Juwelery-Link is not working!
Grettings from Maximilian S.

@Ameer_Salam It’s supposed to be based in Kabbalah. KA Gold Jewelery has quite a few Kabbalah products. They specialize in eosteric jewelry. Unfortunately, as I’m not Jewish, I have not learned Hebrew. I really like the design and message, though. I just want to make sure it’s correct.

Thank you for the information :slight_smile:

@max_watchface sorry, had an extra e in the link. Fixed it. The English translations are in the main post. It’s supposed to remind you that you are the master of your own destiny and that if you don’t like your situation, it’s your obligation to fix it, not others.