Help, my D5 doesn't work any more

Today there was an update with google ( playstore ) and I was told that there is not enough space memory to do the update. Then I deleted all pics and videos ( there was a special programm point in the D5 ) and made a rstart.
After that there was an input possibility for the sim : thats ok, but after this the smartwatch is dead. Nothing on the display. The display is on ( not black, dark blue without any watchface ). The only thning I can do is to shutdown the watch by long pressing the right button.
Any idea what to do now ? Do I have to flash the watch ?

May 28, 2017 9:22:00 GMT 1 mgk said:
Today there was an update with google ( playstore ) and I was told that there is not enough space memory to do the update. Then I deleted all pics and videos ( there was a special programm point in the D5 ) and made a rstart. After that there was an input possibility for the sim : thats ok, but after this the smartwatch is dead. Nothing on the display. The display is on ( not black, dark blue without any watchface ). The only thning I can do is to shutdown the watch by long pressing the right button. Any idea what to do now ? Do I have to flash the watch ?

If the launcher is Frozen ans you can’t access the settings to reset to factory the watch, then yes you can try to flash the fw.

ricktop
So I did the flashing. But I needed 2 times ( first time I got a timeout after one hour and started again, then second run everything was ok ).
Now I have to install all apps again, but thats a minor problen.
Thanks for your advice.