Help me buy new watch

Hey people I dropped My watch and broke it. it was a kingwear KC 05. If I buy a wear os watch will I miss on something. will I be able to use custom made faces like in here?

Edit : after researching with nobe laureates found that wear os is for kids. Any new watch which would be great. Any android watch that supports skins in this community.

Yes you can. However, you can use almost no Faces from this community, as they are 99% clickskin format. And this is not supported by wear devices.
But I think that this community is not the right place to discuss Wear OS devices.There are many other communities in the net for this.

Thank you for understanding

1 Like

How dare you say that. I won’t leave this community. I’m calling Kim jong un.

BTW I ordered a optimus pro

7 Likes

I think this is a great choice! I’m glad that you will stay on board!:+1:

2 Likes

This forum is a bit like North Korea . Nobody leaves :grin::grin:

4 Likes

Hahahaha, very true!:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

hmm, maybe I should leave before it’s too late then :thinking::laughing:

on second thought, it probably is and has been too late for me to leave for a really long time already :joy::rofl:

4 Likes

Before @Dr_Andy_Vishnu gets in with any of his psychiatric mumbo jumbo :crazy_face:…It has fallen to me to break it to you, noidremained, that yes, it is indeed far too late for you to leave the Forum (As indeed it is for the vast majority of the Members) The general consensus of opinion is that it is far too dangerous to allow you to wander around the Internet by yourself in your present, highly unbalance state! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::rofl:Cheers, Doons

3 Likes