Help Firmware for LEM7 C7_LD_Z28_HEART_FPC_V1.0_20180301

Hello I have a LEM7 and the problem is that when turning on the smartwatch a menu appears with power off, Reboot and Recent task and always stays there

the only information I have is the model of the board which is C7_LD_Z28_HEART_FPC_V1.0_20180301 and I would like to know what firmware to use

V2.5

V2.4

Z28-LEM7-NHH-V1.0

or another version

I do not have more information since it only stays in that menu of power off, Reboot and Recent task, thank you for your help.

Jan 17, 2019 8:08:16 GMT 1 Mavix said:
Hello I have a LEM7 and the problem is that when turning on the smartwatch a menu appears with power off, Reboot and Recent task and always stays there

the only information I have is the model of the board which is C7_LD_Z28_HEART_FPC_V1.0_20180301 and I would like to know what firmware to use

V2.5

V2.4

Z28-LEM7-NHH-V1.0

or another version

I do not have more information since it only stays in that menu of power off, Reboot and Recent task, thank you for your help.

There is a lot of information in this thread about updating firmware in the Lem7. Basically you have to use the correct firmware for your version of the watch based on which processor you have and maybe screen type. If you don't know this information it is a toss up. You could go with the time frame when you purchased your watch. The newer 6739 processor has only been made available recently. Maybe someone else will offer other suggestions. That is why it is important to write down the specific details of your watch when you first get it so you have it when these situations come up.
Jan 17, 2019 8:08:16 GMT 1 Mavix said:

V2.5

V2.4

Z28-LEM7-NHH-V1.0

or another version

When the watch turns on --it seems that its looking for a face --when you bring up the menu (power off-reboot-recent tasks) touch and HOLD the ROUND WHITE CIRCLE above these options – this will take you to apps menu – go to setting and try to change watch face-- hope this helps