[Help]Can't open/download watchface & appstore on stock rom

Ok,.after several error with my Finow X5+ v618 white screen, i try to wipe the data of the appstore & some chinese app on the stock rom (it is the stock app with some chinese word), the issue was still there until i flash the new rom with the same rom, right now i can’t open the stock watchface & app store, it always dispay loading for hours & hours, i guess i mess with it … any solution?
Do you have a data for the apps for me to download & attach it to my watch?

Apr 1, 2018 8:19:55 GMT 1 maxilimian said:
Ok,.after several error with my Finow X5+ v618 white screen, i try to wipe the data of the appstore & some chinese app on the stock rom (it is the stock app with some chinese word), the issue was still there until i flash the new rom with the same rom, right now i can't open the stock watchface & app store, it always dispay loading for hours & hours, i guess i mess with it ... any solution? Do you have a data for the apps for me to download & attach it to my watch?

have you flashed the original firmware or updates?

Apr 1, 2018 15:27:28 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Apr 1, 2018 8:19:55 GMT 1 maxilimian said:
Ok,.after several error with my Finow X5+ v618 white screen, i try to wipe the data of the appstore & some chinese app on the stock rom (it is the stock app with some chinese word), the issue was still there until i flash the new rom with the same rom, right now i can’t open the stock watchface & app store, it always dispay loading for hours & hours, i guess i mess with it … any solution?
Do you have a data for the apps for me to download & attach it to my watch?

have you flashed the original firmware or updates?

Already, even format + download it with spflashtool still the same, couldn’t access the watchapp appstore & the download original watchface, but the problem still there … always loading, it seems that some third party links is broken when i wipe the data

maxilimian
too many tries may changed the partitions. format all have also deleted your imei. did you flash this one with download only option? mega.nz/#!h8I1iA6Q!evHDaWtgRqSWew6Ugxx02_kRJSzXSeSVaWbG9J5Ho6k

Apr 2, 2018 17:12:14 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:maxilimian
too many tries may changed the partitions. format all have also deleted your imei. did you flash this one with download only option? mega.nz/#!h8I1iA6Q!evHDaWtgRqSWew6Ugxx02_kRJSzXSeSVaWbG9J5Ho6k

Hello sonia, last night before installing the old firmware i try for the last chance opening the apps … & taraaaaa … they are all back to my watch, in apps & watchfaces factory, only the weird addition apps LEMFO LEM5 suddenly appear on the default AppStore, so i cancelled the downgrade firmware, i think it needs couple days to get back all the connection from the server & i guess i’m so lucky last night & the white screen problem suddenly appear also, thank you for the reply soniasophie9697, thanks for the help

After few weeks, my started conversation problem post here /thread/2220/finow-screen-turns-white-flash, now my watch display is DEAD!! Really dissapointing QC from Finow! It is less than a year, everything works normal except the display show lots of noise without showing anything unless lots of “ants” on screen, i guess i will throwing to garbage & never buy Finow product again …