Hello friends. I am from Mexico and it was very interesting that Bomberg made

Hello friends. I am from Mexico and it was very interesting that Bomberg made a special edition with the theme Huichol, which is an indigenous group that are characterized because their rituals are based on hallucinogens, that is why the Huichol culture is distinguished by its use of very bright colors in his art. I hope someone finds it interesting to replicate this watch. Greetings to all.

1 Like

Do you have a link to the original artwork?
Then i can make a watchface.

@Bert_van_de_Bovenkamp I think separately there is no such work, this picture is made specially for watches, in the style of Huichol.
You can try to clean the image of unnecessary elements in Photoshop. But this is a long story :slight_smile:
Here’s something like this:

You can Google “Huichol skull” and find a few good background images similar to this, but not the same one. (I grabbed one for a face of my own)

@Bert_van_de_Bovenkamp I made the right image for the dial.
If the quality of my work suits - take and use. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Casper_69 That one is perfect for a watchface.
I’m going to use that.
Thanks.

It’s bedtime over here.
The hands are for tomorrow.
missing/deleted image from Google+

I made one with another image. Definitely not as good as above effort, but I was curious how it could be done.
missing/deleted image from Google+

@Bert_van_de_Bovenkamp Great! Only the arrows should be done in style too -Bomberg. :slight_smile:
Here’s the second hand:

@Casper_69 Thanks but i already made the hand in WFD.

Finished it…

https://plus.google.com/115724563809520451078/posts/itNN6PjccLP

@Bert_van_de_Bovenkamp I understood. Unfortunately, I’m not familiar with this application and I do not know that any arrow can be done in it. I did everything the old way - manually using Photoshop :slight_smile:

@Casper_69 Even the Bomberg second hand can be made in WFD.
I think it’s easier in Photoshop, but it still works.

On the other hand, i’m not very skilled in Photoshop. :wink:

@Bert_van_de_Bovenkamp In Photoshop it’s easier if the picture is of good quality, and there are few small details. I just thought that in the WFD application there are already ready, any arrows.

would it be another way to download this face since G+ is down now?

here’s the post with the download link: