Hello Everyone! I made new Classical Face: Duke of Devonshire Enjoy and comment! History:

Hello Everyone!
I made new Classical Face: Duke of Devonshire
Enjoy and comment!
#analog #round #clockskin #classical #batteryindicator #24hs #watchface

History: The Cavendish family descends from Sir John Cavendish, who took his name from the village of Cavendish, Suffolk, where he held an estate in the 14th century.[4] He served as Chief Justice of the King’s Bench from 1372 to 1381, and was killed in the Peasants’ Revolt in 1381. Two of his great-grandsons were George Cavendish, Thomas Cardinal Wolsey’s biographer, and George’s younger brother Sir William Cavendish.[5] Sir William gained great wealth from his position in the Exchequer and also (allegedly) from unfairly taking advantage of the dissolution of the Monasteries. He married (1547) as his third wife the famous Bess of Hardwick, with whom he had eight children. One of their sons, Sir Charles Cavendish (1553–1617), was the father of William Cavendish, 1st Duke of Newcastle-upon-Tyne (1592–1676; see Duke of Newcastle-upon-Tyne for more information on this branch of the family), while another son, Henry Cavendish, was the ancestor of the Barons Waterpark. Yet another son, William Cavendish (1552–1626), was a politician and a supporter of the colonization of Virginia. In 1605 he was raised to the peerage as Baron Cavendish, of Hardwicke in the County of Derby, and in 1618 he was further honoured when he was made Earl of Devonshire. Both titles are in the Peerage of England.

Download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TFyrbL1SEF5pX7uADuSa-YG9olUJ-B6X/view?usp=sharing

46fc025a611f0d48933dde3bbc03a77a.gif

f148139b81c16bcc39bddd46f396cd5d.png

5 Likes

Wonderful! @Thiago_Cavendish

@Ameer_Salam ty my friend!

Hi. Too small circles!

@Thiago_Cavendish Looks great on my Zeblaze Thor 4 Dual thank you very much.

Hi @Thiago_Cavendish ! How can i transfer your watchface to my ‘watchmaker-app’? Any idea? Thanks for helping… Regards

Super Nice faces love them al

Hi,
Very nice face Sr.Cavendish and interesting family history u have.

1 Like

@Thiago_Cavendish Hi Thiago. A “Double header” this time mate? A stylish and very much “Upper class” watch face and a very interesting look into the Cavendish family. By the way Thiago, if you are in any way related to the above Cavendish’s…then it is quite possible that one of your Ancestors…sent one of my Ancestors to Australia in chains! :woozy_face::rofl: Ah well, I am willing to “Forgive & forget” on account of all these marvelous faces you keep sharing with us!:+1: Cheers, Doons

Thanks again my friend, always encouraging to keep making these faces. The title is from the G + era. Yes, my cavendish is directly related to the devonshire family. In the matter of black sheep there was also one here in Brazil that was sunk on the coast by the Portuguese along with the natives. I hope this face will leave every bad past behind and bring new airs of prosperity to everyone. :sweat_smile:

Well said, My Friend! And I sincerely believe that anyone on this forum who creates watch faces deserves…not only the encouragement…but the appreciation of fellow Forum members when you consider the amount of time and effort you guys put into these creations. Keep up the good work mate :+1:…and may you never find yourself sinking off the coast of Brazil! :rofl: Cheers, Doons

1 Like

thank you my friend.

Wow. Looks excellent on kospet optimus ! Excellent share. Thank you !

1 Like