H2 - Display settings gone

Jan 14, 2018 13:52:45 GMT 1 Tim And Pierce Collins said:
And to top off my day watch behaved erratically today ? Went for a run ( No gps for first time ) . Screen started sticking and only partly worked ? Then screen locked completely ? Erics launcher installed and my own “ Save Hartlepool “ watch face which is working along with buttons . Running battery down now 😞

Reboot no change
Put on charge no change

We shall see

Hi mate,

Same as the previous guy. Update your Firmware to the version I have hosted here.

Check for any obvious stuff like dampness etc…

The problem could be that the watch doesn’t like northern football teams? I could understand if this is the case… Lol :joy:

Haha . I actually believe its the “ Northern “ watchface that knackered it :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Thanks mate

Jan 14, 2018 14:11:27 GMT 1 Tim And Pierce Collins said:

If you are really worried I will use team viewer to remote to you and we can flash it together?

Cheers

Pablo

Jan 14, 2018 14:11:27 GMT 1 Tim And Pierce Collins said:
Haha . I actually believe its the “ Northern “ watchface that knackered it 😆😆😆😆

Thanks mate

Bloody Northerners!!

Anyway, if you are going to be really timid about flashing - just De-select the face. Go back to the stock launcher and use the database reset option for the stock launcher.

Basically you go to select a face but scroll to the left until the end and press the refresh button.

Then reboot the watch and test.

But seriously - it’s best to flash the firmware. Borrow a Windows laptop or pc if you have one of these ridiculous Apple products.

If you are really worried I will use team viewer to remote to you and we can flash it together?

Cheers

Pablo

Love the racial north / south vibe mate :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Thanks for remembering my Mac problem :+1: daughters getting Pc in about a month so flashing soon . In the meantime with screen not responding how do i deselect face and go back to stock launcher ?

Cheers mate

Jan 14, 2018 14:57:53 GMT 1 Tim And Pierce Collins said:

Cheers

Pablo

Love the racial north / south vibe mate :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Thanks for remembering my Mac problem :+1: daughters getting Pc in about a month so flashing soon . In the meantime with screen not responding how do i deselect face and go back to stock launcher ?

Cheers mate

Hi mate,
Well, me being from Souf London and you being from past Luton - what did you expect? Ha ha
Yeah, for now just deselect the face first. Then change to the stock launcher and clear the stock launcher database as I mentioned before.
It won’t do any harm and might help you out until you get your hands on a PC or similar.

Jan 14, 2018 14:57:53 GMT 1 Tim And Pierce Collins said:
Love the racial north / south vibe mate 😆😆😆

Cheers mate

Hi mate,
Well, me being from Souf London and you being from past Luton - what did you expect? Ha ha
Yeah, for now just deselect the face first. Then change to the stock launcher and clear the stock launcher database as I mentioned before.
It won’t do any harm and might help you out until you get your hands on a PC or similar.

Luton :laughing::laughing::laughing: Been there enough said . Really sorry to pester you but with screen not responding how do i deselect screen ? Or am i missing the obvious ? Screen doesnt respond at all mate

Jan 14, 2018 15:24:56 GMT 1 Tim And Pierce Collins said:
Yeah, for now just deselect the face first. Then change to the stock launcher and clear the stock launcher database as I mentioned before. It won't do any harm and might help you out until you get your hands on a PC or similar.

Luton 😆😆😆 Been there enough said . Really sorry to pester you but with screen not responding how do i deselect screen ? Or am i missing the obvious ? Screen doesnt respond at all mate

You are going to have to flash it with no screen response. I'm guessing that you tried press and hold power button until reboot? Still the same?
Luton 😆😆😆 Been there enough said . Really sorry to pester you but with screen not responding how do i deselect screen ? Or am i missing the obvious ? Screen doesnt respond at all mate

You are going to have to flash it with no screen response. I'm guessing that you tried press and hold power button until reboot? Still the same?

Yes mate . Flashing it is :+1:

Thanks for getting back to me

I think my run in the cold has knackered it . Got all ready to flash with work IT bloke and we tried everything to get drivers to work but no joy on windows 8 . Followed sonia’s info / even tried microwears own driver software and nothing ? Took watch apart and disconnected battery . Still screen wont respond . Now stuck with a watch with screen clock on ( raise working ) and even buttons work but nothing else . Even tried different usb ports / re-installed drivers

I think its bye bye :disappointed::disappointed:

H5 :+1::+1::+1::+1::+1: - maybe

Jan 16, 2018 20:10:53 GMT 1 Tim And Pierce Collins said:

weird, happened to me with the S1 even after flash the screen does'nt respond, have you tried to disconnect the screen cable? i've tried with my s1 and...well no s1:/ as i said before i'm not good with fixing things:)  sorry but the H5 is...just ugly.

Jan 17, 2018 5:27:37 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

weird, happened to me with the S1 even after flash the screen does’nt respond, have you tried to disconnect the screen cable? i’ve tried with my s1 and…well no s1:/ as i said before i’m not good with fixing things:)
sorry but the H5 is…just ugly.

Hi sonia . I will try this :+1:

I saw your love for the “ H5 “ in a previous thread :laughing::laughing::laughing:

weird, happened to me with the S1 even after flash the screen does’nt respond, have you tried to disconnect the screen cable? i’ve tried with my s1 and…well no s1:/ as i said before i’m not good with fixing things:) 

its a fugly watch alright, which is probably caused by trying to get a camera with selfy/video call and normal piccy functionality, but i have to think square is the way to go for smartwatches, plus the big battery, android 6, and 4g

the dealbreaker for me is the restricted watchfaces, it was the same with the Ourtime X01S, which eventually made me get a round watch (H2)

Managed to get PC to see watch ! Just need to kill battery ( as i cannot turn off ) then i will flash . Hopefully will work

Flashed it mate :+1::+1:

Easy lol . Bad news is its a hardware problem . Screen still wont respond . Contacting Microwear regarding warranty

Thanjs

Jan 18, 2018 13:41:46 GMT 1 Tim And Pierce Collins said:
pablo11 AvatarJan 14, 2018 22:15:44 GMT 1 pablo11 said:

Flashed it mate 👍👍

Easy lol . Bad news is its a hardware problem . Screen still wont respond . Contacting Microwear regarding warranty

Thanjs

I’m talking to the firmware team about it as well. I will let you know.

Cheers

Pablo

Jan 18, 2018 13:41:46 GMT 1 Tim And Pierce Collins said:
Flashed it mate 👍👍

Thanjs

I’m talking to the firmware team about it as well. I will let you know.

Cheers

Pablo

Magic . Thanks mate . Your were right . Flashing is a “ doddle “ :+1:

Jan 18, 2018 14:11:20 GMT 1 Tim And Pierce Collins said:
pablo11 AvatarJan 18, 2018 13:43:44 GMT 1 pablo11 said:
I'm talking to the firmware team about it as well. I will let you know.

Cheers

Pablo

Magic . Thanks mate . Your were right . Flashing is a “ doddle “ :+1:

I will send you a message tomorrow with something to try. Don’t know if it will work but it’s worth a try…
Cheers
Pablo

Jan 18, 2018 14:11:20 GMT 1 Tim And Pierce Collins said:
Magic . Thanks mate . Your were right . Flashing is a “ doddle “ 👍

I will send you a message tomorrow with something to try. Don't know if it will work but it's worth a try.... Cheers Pablo

Thanks mate . Appreciated :+1:

Jan 18, 2018 18:13:26 GMT 1 Tim And Pierce Collins said:
pablo11 AvatarJan 18, 2018 17:41:29 GMT 1 pablo11 said:
I will send you a message tomorrow with something to try. Don't know if it will work but it's worth a try.... Cheers Pablo

Thanks mate . Appreciated 👍

Before we go down this road - your watch firmware - is it the hehui version or regular version? I mean does have the letters HEHUI in the name or not?

Morning Pablo . Its the one of this forum . Is that okay ?

Thankyou

Jan 19, 2018 10:00:35 GMT 1 Tim And Pierce Collins said:
Morning Pablo . Its the one of this forum . Is that okay ?

Thankyou

The original one - before you flashed?