H1 issues

Hi,

I just got an H1 and encountered several issues:

1. After I connect the H1 to my phone using FunFit, the keyboard doesn't come up anymore. When I go into an "editable" field in a browser or any other app, I get a pop-up saying: “Phone input mode”  and the keyboard doesn't come up. This issue continues even after I disconnect the phone and disable the Bluetooth.

2. When I go to More (apps) not all my applications appear there (sometimes after reboot they come back)

3. I installed floating touch. The button sometimes disappears and doesn't come back anymore.

4. What is the recommended round keyboard. the existing Android keyboard lacks some keys like "_". other keyboards have hidden keys due to the round face.

Thanks for your help 

Jun 11, 2018 17:33:54 GMT 1 Itzik said:

Hi,

I just got an H1 and encountered several issues:

1. After I connect the H1 to my phone using FunFit, the keyboard doesn't come up anymore. When I go into an "editable" field in a browser or any other app, I get a pop-up saying: “Phone input mode”  and the keyboard doesn't come up. This issue continues even after I disconnect the phone and disable the Bluetooth.

2. When I go to More (apps) not all my applications appear there (sometimes after reboot they come back)

3. I installed floating touch. The button sometimes disappears and doesn't come back anymore.

4. What is the recommended round keyboard. the existing Android keyboard lacks some keys like "_". other keyboards have hidden keys due to the round face.

Thanks for your help 

jbak is recommended also one touch.

all other issues try to reset the watch and see how the watch behave.

Hi Sonia/Sophie,

Thanks for your help!
I reset the watch and reinstalled [almost] everything so some of the issues have disappeared.
(The floating touch button keeps disappearing)
Now there is a new limitation. there is a new “play store” which doesn’t allow to install apps like “chrome” and “touchpal” because the next button is hidden :frowning:

Thanks

Jun 12, 2018 23:11:51 GMT 1 Itzik said:
Hi Sonia/Sophie,

Thanks for your help!
I reset the watch and reinstalled [almost] everything so some of the issues have disappeared.
(The floating touch button keeps disappearing)
Now there is a new limitation. there is a new “play store” which doesn’t allow to install apps like “chrome” and “touchpal” because the next button is hidden :frowning:

Thanks

what do you mean new play store? you have two on the watch? did you set your account? try using magnification to access the hidden buttons, sadly it has different firmware from other watches so it does’nt have the square option.

Hi Sonia,

No, I only have one “Play store” but it looks different (Probably it’s a new version). It’s square and it hides some of the buttons and info.
How do I magnify to access buttons?

Thanks

Jun 17, 2018 6:36:53 GMT 1 Itzik said:
Hi Sonia,

No, I only have one “Play store” but it looks different (Probably it’s a new version). It’s square and it hides some of the buttons and info.
How do I magnify to access buttons?

Thanks

install google gesture and enter accessibility and there choose magnification. btw, you can also use mobizen to access certain stuff.

Thanks!!

hello could help me, buy an H1 and turned on the wifi and now I can not see anything. The clock stays on the black screen and I do not know what to do …

Jun 18, 2018 17:08:14 GMT 1 dariusmcs said:
hello could help me, buy an H1 and turned on the wifi and now I can not see anything. The clock stays on the black screen and I do not know what to do ..

have you tried to turn it off by hard reset or disconnect the battery?

hi
i hv purchased it from banggood 3 days b4
but my watch screen stuck
dont know wat to do
guys pls help

Jul 9, 2018 12:09:33 GMT 1 rahul0015 said:

1. try to force shut down by holding the power buttons for few seconds. 2. try to reset the watch if you are able to access the menu. 3. last solution is to flash the watch if it still stuck, have you chage any watch faces? use new apps?