Google+ Account Problem

I’m not sure what I am doing wrong, but I can’t seem to bring over my Google+ stuff. Is it too late for that? I click on download and all I am getting is an Excel document. Anyone have any ideas what I am doing wrong?

To download posts from your own g+ account, you are much to late. But- if you posted anything on the old "round android smartwatch community " then I have some good news: all your posts and comments are already here. They were faster than you! :wink: All you have to do to get access to them is to login with your google account. Enjoy.

1 Like

Thank you for your help,my old watch died and did’t get one until now. Trying to start getting back into building faces. Guess I’ll just start fresh. :+1:

Why? We can merge your accounts, if you like.

I signed in with my account, but nothing seems to be pulling up. It is showing no posts or anything. I feel like I’m missing something simple. If it is possible to merge them, then that would be great, but I can’t seem to figure it out.

Ok. Please send me a private message (by clicking on my avatar, then message) with your old username.
I’ll have a look in a few hours.
Thx.