Good beginners smart watch

Looking for a good android smartwatch for a beginner. It must be relatively easy to set up. I would like it to access phone, text messages, email, etc. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance…

2 Likes

Hi and welcome . Thats a tough one as all the new android watches run 7.1 so basically setting them all up is the same . However we are here to help :grin: . Now it depends on your budget really as new watches coming out now , and some great watches already out . I would say if you want a good stable watch that isnt too pricey i would go for the kospet hope . Any further help let me know . Welcome

2 Likes

Hi, Thanks so much for your prompt response. Your comments are very helpful to this “newbe”. I did some research on the Kospet Hope to which you referred. It looks like it will serve me well. Accordingly, I will be placing an order. I am so glad to have found this website. Keep up the good work!

1 Like

Your very welcome :+1: .

@Doc402 Hi Doc, I have to agree with @Dr_Andy_Vishnu here mate. I looked around very extensively, over a period of a few months, before deciding to buy a Kopset Hope Lite. It has a lot of the features of the more expensive watches, at a much more competitive price and , in my opinion, was easy to learn to operate from a Newbie point of view. I have a sim card in mine and find that the phone works remarkably well and doesn’t appear to be a big drain on the battery. I’ve had mine about 5 months now and have no issues with it whatsoever. But by far the best thing was finding the Full Android Watches website! Man I must have nearly drove these folks nuts with some of the questions I asked!:woozy_face::laughing: But everyone went out of their way to help me in any way they could. In any case, good luck with your first smart watch and please keep us informed on your experiences with it! Cheers, Doons

3 Likes