Getting ready to Root Lem 9 & Lokmat Lok02, Help please!

Hi guys,

I’m rusty with rooting smartwatches, my last one was with Lem X and it was a success.

The new watches I got Lem 9 and Lokmat Lok02 uses Android 7.1.1 both with MTK6739 chip (same as Lem X).

Can I use the same steps and files I use to root Magisk for Lem X for these 2 new watches?

So basically do I need a new custom TWRP recovery, boot.img and factory firmware special to these new watches before I start?

Any help here would be much appreciated! I am hoping to not get stuck/bricked somewhere and no way to factory reset. I can’t find a place to download original factory firmware for Lem 9 or Lokmat Lok02.

Thank you.

You can’t use other watches files to root this watch (or any other), it needs to be specifically created. For the LEM9 I think there’s a patched boot image on the forum somewhere, however, you can patch it yourself by downloading the firmware and using MagiskManager in any Android device to create a patched image. Then, you can follow the procedure for other watches but using that newly created image, and it should work.