First Review from SWT 03 June 2017

Hey pablo11, have you tired using superuserSUme by any chance? Running into issues where it's losing root. Just curious.

I think it will be because the latest version of kingroot has stopped it from working.
They are very sneaky.
Try going back a couple of versions of kingroot until SuperSu me starts to work.

pablo11 AvatarJul 29, 2017 3:30:12 GMT 1 pablo11 said:
I think it will be because the latest version of kingroot has stopped it from working. They are very sneaky. Try going back a couple of versions of kingroot until SuperSu me starts to work.

Will do, thanks for the suggestion. Also read there's a setting that needs to be disabled (that I did not do). Will try it tonight and report back

Ok cool.

schung78 AvatarJul 29, 2017 4:32:47 GMT 1 schung78 said:
pablo11 AvatarJul 29, 2017 3:30:12 GMT 1 pablo11 said:
I think it will be because the latest version of kingroot has stopped it from working. They are very sneaky. Try going back a couple of versions of kingroot until SuperSu me starts to work.

Will do, thanks for the suggestion. Also read there's a setting that needs to be disabled (that I did not do). Will try it tonight and report back

I had 5.2 installed, went back to 5.0 and tried. Didn't work. Might have to try going back a few more versions; if that doesn't work will try resetting to stock and starting from scratch with an older version.

to pablo11

have you already found time, to upload the new firmware?

Thanks

Hans

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could help. I was playing around with the developer options, and I opened the secondary display. I can’t get back to the screen to disable developer options, and now I’m stuck. Is there any way to do a hard reset on the watch using just the buttons? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

schung78 AvatarAug 1, 2017 18:18:04 GMT 1 schung78 said:
Hi, I was wondering if anyone could help. I was playing around with the developer options, and I opened the secondary display. I can't get back to the screen to disable developer options, and now I'm stuck. Is there any way to do a hard reset on the watch using just the buttons? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

UPDATE - I was able to reset the watch with the buttons! I am running some tests to see if I can replicate the steps, but once I test again I will share with the community.
schung78 AvatarAug 2, 2017 22:00:48 GMT 1 schung78 said:
schung78 AvatarAug 1, 2017 18:18:04 GMT 1 schung78 said:
Hi, I was wondering if anyone could help. I was playing around with the developer options, and I opened the secondary display. I can't get back to the screen to disable developer options, and now I'm stuck. Is there any way to do a hard reset on the watch using just the buttons? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

UPDATE - I was able to reset the watch with the buttons! I am running some tests to see if I can replicate the steps, but once I test again I will share with the community.

UPDATE2 - To get to phone to what looked like system menus (it was in Chinese), power down the watch completely, then plug the USB cable into the watch. You should see the charging indicator appear; wait till the blue battery with percentage information appears. Once you see it, press the power and back buttons at the same time. You should feel the watch vibrate at this point, and the Android logo will appear. Immediately after, a menu will appear in Chinese. Use the back button to scroll through the options (there was one option with emmc - this is the option I chose to get the watch to hard reboot) and use the power button to select.

I can’t read Chinese unfortunately, but I believe the menu was similar to a bios screen on a PC. The first menu option seemed to test the phone’s hardware (including the speaker). Just an FYI if anyone does something unintentionally and needs to do a factory reset.

to schung78

Is the heart rate monitor working on your watch? Is there a light on the back side?

Thanks

Hans

schung78 AvatarAug 2, 2017 22:11:17 GMT 1 schung78 said:
schung78 AvatarAug 2, 2017 22:00:48 GMT 1 schung78 said:

UPDATE2 - To get to phone to what looked like system menus (it was in Chinese), power down the watch completely, then plug the USB cable into the watch. You should see the charging indicator appear; wait till the blue battery with percentage information appears. Once you see it, press the power and back buttons at the same time. You should feel the watch vibrate at this point, and the Android logo will appear. Immediately after, a menu will appear in Chinese. Use the back button to scroll through the options (there was one option with emmc - this is the option I chose to get the watch to hard reboot) and use the power button to select.

I can’t read Chinese unfortunately, but I believe the menu was similar to a bios screen on a PC. The first menu option seemed to test the phone’s hardware (including the speaker). Just an FYI if anyone does something unintentionally and needs to do a factory reset.

UPDATE3 - A friend of mine translated the screen for me. The menu items are mainly related to hardware testing:
Factory mode
Automatic Test
Manual Test
Single Item Test
Test Report
Adjust Test Item
Clear eMMC
Version Information
Reset Watch

Aug 4, 2017 14:17:00 GMT 1 hans65 said:
to schung78

Is the heart rate monitor working on your watch? Is there a light on the back side?

Thanks

Hans

Yes, the heart rate monitor is working on my watch. I have used the application that comes with the watch and an older version of Cardiograph (the latest version is for wear I believe, so I searched online for an older version). Has the sensor ever worked for you? If so, when did it stop? Might have a bum sensor and need to send it back.

It never worked on my watch and there is no light on the back side

Hans

Aug 4, 2017 19:40:27 GMT 1 hans65 said:
It never worked on my watch and there is no light on the back side

Hans

Might be time for a warranty replacement then - I’d contact the seller ASAP.

i have a problem with pedometar,he stop working when sreen is off,any help…

Do you have eric’s launcher installed? Have you tested with other watch faces?