Finow X5 Plus Watchfaces Problem

Hallo ich habe es nicht geschafft ein Watchface auf die Finow X5 Plus zu installieren. Ich glaube zu wissen wie es geht ( 1.) Watchface herunterladen 2.) dann unzippen 3.) auf Uhr im Dateimanager den Ordner Clockskin anlegen 4.) hier die Watchface einkopieren), aber benutze vielleicht falsche Watchfaces die nicht für die Uhr sind ( habe gehört für Android 5.1 braucht man eine APK Version). Vielleicht kann mir jemand weiter helfen, ich habe schon alle You Tube Videos angesehen. Vielen Dank!

Nov 2, 2017 19:04:29 GMT 1 arno11 said:
Hallo ich habe es nicht geschafft ein Watchface auf die Finow X5 Plus zu installieren. Ich glaube zu wissen wie es geht ( 1.) Watchface herunterladen 2.) dann unzippen 3.) auf Uhr im Dateimanager den Ordner Clockskin anlegen 4.) hier die Watchface einkopieren), aber benutze vielleicht falsche Watchfaces die nicht für die Uhr sind ( habe gehört für Android 5.1 braucht man eine APK Version). Vielleicht kann mir jemand weiter helfen, ich habe schon alle You Tube Videos angesehen. Vielen Dank!

plz English.

no you do’nt need apks. what you are doing is right.

1. create a folder called Clockskin
  2. you only copy files that contain png. items and not more files to the Clockskin folder.
  3. You copy the folder to your watch and turn off and then on the watch and you should see the WFs. 

***most likely the Clockskin folder is already on the watch so make sure if there is or not before you create one.

Danke für deine Antwort aber es klappt immer noch nicht!

Nov 4, 2017 16:18:40 GMT 1 arno11 said:
Danke für deine Antwort aber es klappt immer noch nicht!

sorry?

So es klappt jetzt, ich glaube der ClockSkin Ordner war falsch beschriftet bei mir stand Clock_Skin.
Vielen Dank noch einmal und bis bald!

Nov 5, 2017 18:29:04 GMT 1 arno11 said:
So es klappt jetzt, ich glaube der ClockSkin Ordner war falsch beschriftet bei mir stand Clock_Skin. Vielen Dank noch einmal und bis bald!

i'm sorry but you'll have to write in English, i do'nt understand.
So es klappt jetzt, ich glaube der ClockSkin Ordner war falsch beschriftet bei mir stand Clock_Skin. Vielen Dank noch einmal und bis bald!

probier erics launcher.

der kann auch .watch faces lesen (watchmaker files).

fuer clock skin hast du ja ajetzt dein loesung , richtig?

Nov 5, 2017 18:41:25 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

So es klappt jetzt, ich glaube der ClockSkin Ordner war falsch beschriftet bei mir stand Clock_Skin.
Vielen Dank noch einmal und bis bald!

i’m sorry but you’ll have to write in English, i do’nt understand.

germans are always this ignorant sonia. don’t mind.

Dear Sonia please excuse me that I have not answered in English. I just wanted to tell you, now I can load the watch faces on my Finow x5 plus, because I have labeled the folder incorrectly. Thank you and see you soon.
Now to “seb84”, please in this chat no prejudices and generalizations.

Nov 11, 2017 20:50:12 GMT 1 arno11 said:
Dear Sonia please excuse me that I have not answered in English. I just wanted to tell you, now I can load the watch faces on my Finow x5 plus, because I have labeled the folder incorrectly. Thank you and see you soon. Now to "seb84", please in this chat no prejudices and generalizations.

i'm glad to hear, i'm sorry tried to use google translate but did'nt work, do'nt worry about seb84 i'm sure he's just joking:) he is a great helper to many users here:) btw, just remember even though this is an amoled watch still there are WFs which have impact on battery life.
Nov 11, 2017 20:50:12 GMT 1 arno11 said:
Dear Sonia please excuse me that I have not answered in English. I just wanted to tell you, now I can load the watch faces on my Finow x5 plus, because I have labeled the folder incorrectly. Thank you and see you soon. Now to "seb84", please in this chat no prejudices and generalizations.

it should be more joke-like. my apologies. you see i'm german, too.

Ok seb84!

Dear sonia try to use the right mouse button, on place 7 you find translate it in … (= your language!).

Добро утро

seb84 you are out early my friend. I find this a bit interesting as with my greeting and his final post. Instead of translating his comments into English, the language primarily used here. He is instructing us on how the thousands of us should instead take the time to translate his comments. While not German,  I have spent a lot of time in Germany and am not surprised, but have a good day Arno11.

Nov 12, 2017 16:20:32 GMT 1 capt jon said:
Добро утро

seb84 you are out early my friend. I find this a bit interesting as with my greeting and his final post. Instead of translating his comments into English, the language primarily used here. He is instructing us on how the thousands of us should instead take the time to translate his comments. While not German,  I have spent a lot of time in Germany and am not surprised, but have a good day Arno11.

Hello everyone, could any one of you please give me a question? I have a Finow X5 Plus smartwatch and I could not activate the option that it has in the client called Speech Settings, its icon looks like a microphone. I think it’s a function to set up a voice and make calls by voice command, but I was not able to activate a function, I think it needs one more thing to work.

Thanks to all who can help me or even for the attention.

Hello guys!!! Can someone help me?
I wonder if it is possible to configure the SmartWatch X5 Plus to put the photo in the contacts? When someone saved in the calendar shows the photo of the contact?

Thank you?!

Dec 20, 2017 20:23:56 GMT 1 clecio said:
Hello everyone, could any one of you please give me a question? I have a Finow X5 Plus smartwatch and I could not activate the option that it has in the client called Speech Settings, its icon looks like a microphone. I think it's a function to set up a voice and make calls by voice command, but I was not able to activate a function, I think it needs one more thing to work.

Thanks to all who can help me or even for the attention.

for activate voice control, you have to look under keyboards and activate voice keyboard there (if i remember right??)

como descargarme mas esferas para el femfo 5 pro,Gracias

May 29, 2018 15:05:13 GMT 1 ferpelu said:
como descargarme mas esferas para el femfo 5 pro,Gracias

No comprende?