Finow X3+ And Iphone

How do you connect Finow X3+ with Iphone? I have Iphone 6s to be precise and I have no idea how to connect it cause in when I am in bluetooth setting of Iphone and try to connect with watch it says not compatible or something like that…

Apr 5, 2017 22:41:13 GMT 1 miskicoksa said:
How do you connect Finow X3+ with Iphone? I have Iphone 6s to be precise and I have no idea how to connect it cause in when I am in bluetooth setting of Iphone and try to connect with watch it says not compatible or something like that..

you need to use the app that comes with the watch and also install it on your phone. 

Apr 6, 2017 9:15:43 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

How do you connect Finow X3+ with Iphone? I have Iphone 6s to be precise and I have no idea how to connect it cause in when I am in bluetooth setting of Iphone and try to connect with watch it says not compatible or something like that…

you need to use the app that comes with the watch and also install it on your phone. 

There is no such app in Iphone’s App store…

Apr 7, 2017 0:38:35 GMT 1 miskicoksa said:

Apr 6, 2017 9:15:43 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

There is no such app in Iphone’s App store…

use the barcode on the watch it should give you a link

Isn’t it only for android?

Watch Helper is available on App store.

Apr 7, 2017 20:52:15 GMT 1 miskicoksa said:
Isn't it only for android?

there are two and one is for ios.
Apr 8, 2017 4:08:57 GMT 1 smith said:

And you can find it in official app store? Don't take me wrong but I have searched it and can't find it.
Apr 10, 2017 8:34:46 GMT 1 miskicoksa said:
Apr 8, 2017 4:08:57 GMT 1 smith said:

And you can find it in official app store? Don't take me wrong but I have searched it and can't find it.

use the barcode it will take you there.
How do you connect Finow X3+ with Iphone? I have Iphone 6s to be precise and I have no idea how to connect it cause in when I am in bluetooth setting of Iphone and try to connect with watch it says not compatible or something like that..

QR code will take you there.

Connect to WATCH-NC not X5 Air