Fino X5 hanged during reboot

Can any one help me in refreshing Fino X5 software.

My watch got switched off due to low battery and after charging when I restart my watch, it got hanged and only showing fino logo during the boot up.

Thanks

If you cannot get it started, then consider a factory reset.

Hi,

I tried to reset it but it is not giving any option as specified in this video.

It is only showing ‘No Command’ while I am trying to.

Any comments…??

Thanks

Feb 18, 2017 18:45:49 GMT 1 ayaz said:
Hi,

I tried to reset it but it is not giving any option as specified in this video.

It is only showing ‘No Command’ while I am trying to.

Any comments…??

Thanks

try to disconnect and reconnect the battery (be careful) and if that does’nt work you’ll have to flash the stock rom.

Can you please help me in disconnecting battery or in flashing the rom. I am totally rookie in all this.

Thanks,

Feb 18, 2017 19:21:18 GMT 1 ayaz said:
Can you please help me in disconnecting battery or in flashing the rom. I am totally rookie in all this.

Thanks,

with disconnecting i prefer you look through Smartwatch Ticks videos to see how because when i tried with my D5 let just say i no longer have it:) with flahsing i can help.

which model do you have?

Hehehe… sorry to hear that.

I have Finow X5.

Feb 18, 2017 20:19:01 GMT 1 ayaz said:
Hehehe... sorry to hear that.

I have Finow X5.

ok, you need to be sure which model you have under the back of the watch you need to see if it is w616 or w618 and then download the right firmware for your watch and follow these guide in the right order:

1. download rom: /board/16/factory-firmware-downloads

2. download drivers: /thread/227/install-vcom-drivers-smartwatches-win103

3. download mtp usb: /thread/75/guide-usb-mtp-device-issue

4. download sp_flash tool: androidmtk.com/smart-phone-flash-tool

5. how to flash (make sure that pre-loader is’nt marked!!) :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqhWYjLyDCg&t=111s

I have the Finow X5 W815_MB_V2.0 and it is stuck in bootloop. When I charge it, it only shows the empty battery with the lightning. When I turn the watch on, the watch shows the Finow logo, tuns off and then again shows the finow logo…
Every time I plug it into my computer or a short moment before the watch shows the Finow logo when it´s in bootloop and is connected to my computer, I see a warning “USB device could not be recognised” (or something similar). I can´t flash it in SP Flashtool, it does not get recognised, but I have no problems with flashing my Q1 (mt6580) from this PC. I tried to connect the pins on the watch directley to a usb plug and to the circuit board of the dock and still the same thing. I also tried this guide: poormanelectronics.blogspot.de/2016/04/fixing-hard-bricked-mediatek-mt65xx.html but there were multiple connectors with 1.8V and none of them worked.
The X5 is not my watch, someone from germany sent it it to me so I can try to flash it. I tried flashing with and without connecting the two connectors on the mainboard that are connected when the metal back is attached. Anyone has an idea?

Smartwatch Hax AvatarApr 5, 2017 17:57:12 GMT 1 Smartwatch Hax said:
I have the Finow X5 W815_MB_V2.0 and it is stuck in bootloop. When I charge it, it only shows the empty battery with the lightning. When I turn the watch on, the watch shows the Finow logo, tuns off and then again shows the finow logo... Every time I plug it into my computer or a short moment before the watch shows the Finow logo when it´s in bootloop and is connected to my computer, I see a warning "USB device could not be recognised" (or something similar). I can´t flash it in SP Flashtool, it does not get recognised, but I have no problems with flashing my Q1 (mt6580) from this PC. I tried to connect the pins on the watch directley to a usb plug and to the circuit board of the dock and still the same thing. I also tried this guide: poormanelectronics.blogspot.de/2016/04/fixing-hard-bricked-mediatek-mt65xx.html but there were multiple connectors with 1.8V and none of them worked. The X5 is not my watch, someone from germany sent it it to me so I can try to flash it. I tried flashing with and without connecting the two connectors on the mainboard that are connected when the metal back is attached. Anyone has an idea?

if the watch is not recognized that means install drivers again and also mtp usb, there should'nt be any problems with flashing the watch as long it turns on.

btw have you tried to flash?

Apr 5, 2017 22:15:58 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:
if the watch is not recognized that means install drivers again and also mtp usb, there should’nt be any problems with flashing the watch as long it turns on.

btw have you tried to flash?

I have tried it with Linux and Windows and it did not work, but I could always flash my Finow Q1.

can somebody tell me if is possible to start X5+ after stuck on boot screen without to loose all settings and apps ??

Jan 6, 2018 23:17:01 GMT 1 marius51zz said:
can somebody tell me if is possible to start X5+ after stuck on boot screen without to loose all settings and apps ??

have you deleted a watch face? 
Jan 6, 2018 23:17:01 GMT 1 marius51zz said:

I think its possible if this is because of your watchfaces, at least on my Q1 it was possible. I did this some months ago so I dont remember it very well but I think I only deleted the data folder of the launcher from TWRP file manager. You can start TWRP by flashing the recovery as boot.img and your boot.img as recovery.img by clicking on the path in SP Flashtool. To boot android after you deleted the folder, press reboot > Recovery in TWRP, it will boot the boot.img file you put in the recovery partition.