faces

bonjour, comment faire pour télécharger de nouveau cadrans sur lemx .merci

1 Like

Just watch our YT channel video on the subject.

Oct 25, 2018 9:58:28 GMT 1 labrador said:
bonjour, comment faire pour télécharger de nouveau cadrans sur lemx .merci

www.youtube.com/channel/UCPt33KEKqPJfxFTf7CaKcFw/videos

plus.google.com/communities/109827242607524552712

ok reussi a charger cadrans sur ma montre , tres facile . mais pourquoi aucun cadran na la fonction one touch ? exemple changer la couleur du cadran , ou afficher rytme cardiaque ou encore chronometre etc … merci

Oct 27, 2018 17:14:37 GMT 1 labrador said:
ok reussi a charger cadrans sur ma montre , tres facile . mais pourquoi aucun cadran na la fonction one touch ? exemple changer la couleur du cadran , ou afficher rytme cardiaque ou encore chronometre etc ... merci

English please. If you want more complex faces, then use my launcher and watchamker skins.

Excuse me ricktop. I´m looking for information and download link for your launcher but i don´t find anything. Is there a download thread in the forum ? Can you paste the link please ?

Thanks!

/thread/1529/universal-launcher-new-generation-2

hello , how to find the 70 faces of the video yt ( over 70 free custom watch faces for lemfo lemx ) thank you

Oct 30, 2018 11:35:11 GMT 1 labrador said:
hello , how to find the 70 faces of the video yt ( over 70 free custom watch faces for lemfo lemx ) thank you

plus.google.com/communities/109827242607524552712

Hi,
yesterday some interessting thing happend. I use the x for nearly about 6-8 months, and now it won’t show the watch hands on some watchfaces… This happend for the first time after i updated the weather yesterday. Reboot or a fresh boot will not change anything. For now, only the buildin watchfaces are working correctly. And no, no new watchfaces were send to the watch… Strange…

chris4you

check if you have a firmware update, most likely reset the watch will fix the issue.

Ok, thank you.
really reset or reboot? After reset i’ll have to do the complete configuration and app-downloads again… not other solution like deleting temporäry data or something like that?

Nov 20, 2018 15:09:48 GMT 1 chris4you said:
Ok, thank you. really reset or reboot? After reset i'll have to do the complete configuration and app-downloads again... not other solution like deleting temporäry data or something like that?

yes, put the watch on stock watch face and remove the clockskin folder and put it back that also should refresh the watch:)

Ok, thank you, will try it…

Hello, i have a lemx, and the link for watch is dead. Anyone can upload again ? Thank

@Kiliss, if I’m not mistaken that link went to the old google plus community which where transferred here when google plus shut down, so you are already at the right place

1 Like

what? do you need watch faces?