Epos 3391 moonphase triple calendar

clock_skin_model
clock_skin_model

Here comes another watch from the swiss manufacturer Epos. A beauty, I think. With month, day and moonphase. Enjoy.

Credits:https://www.epos.ch/

Please notice: This face needs Universal launcher.
Download grey:epos_moon.zip - Google Drive

Download blue:epos_moon_blue.zip - Google Drive

Download ".watch-file:epos-3391-triple-calendar.watch - Google Drive

10 Likes

I thought you had retired from this mate :joy: . Top job as usual :+1:

2 Likes

I tried it. A life without the creation of watchfaces is possible - but meaningless…

4 Likes

EPIC badass face design.

1 Like

Thank you very much, mate.

1 Like

Awesome! Like it very much.

Thank you. I’m glad that you like it.

Wow i love this one Great work!!!
Thanks for sharing,

1 Like

Thanks! The light effect on the minute and the hour hand costed me a whole day. 60picture-GIF for each hand…

2 Likes

Holy crap soooooo coool! Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you, Louis! I just added a deep blue version. I like it a little bit more.

3 Likes

Ahhhh… yesss! Beautiful blue! Thank you!

Just added a .watch version. It allows a much more exact phase of the moon. Universal Launcher is needed for this file!

1 Like

why the hell does not a moderator tell me that I forgot the credit link on my yesterday’s post ??? :wink:
Fixed.

1 Like

To be honest mate we had a secret meeting about this in a hotel in north korea yesterday . All members were present discussing if you should be banned or not for your crimes . Even my mother attended . We decided we all love you and you can stay :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Now I am deeply relieved. I was already very worried that I would see the next day.
I’m sure that Kim Jong Un was not there, otherwise the judgment would not have been so mild: Finally, I annoyed him a little over a year ago with one of my watchfaces …
-Another radar-watchface. I have selected america for the scenery this time - Original Finow face Engine - Full Android Watch

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy: . Kim said thats why he wouldnt attend the meeting . He said your watch face bricked his Lem11 prototype . He is not a happy bunny :joy::joy:

1 Like

To bad Rocket Man can’t use it…
BOO HOO ROCKET MAN!

1 Like