Domino DM368 - screen settings.

After installing the apk “lowen brightness screen”, I no longer have access to the screen settings, although it is not a major inconvenience because it is configured as I intended. However, I would like to have access to the screen settings. Do you have a solution? Thank you.

Have you tried the ‘setting search’ app ?

Apr 10, 2018 6:36:42 GMT 1 ricktop said:
Have you tried the 'setting search' app ?

Yes I tried and the behavior is the same. I also uninstalled the apk and nothing happened. I'm using universal launcher, but in stock launcher it's the same. I thought I would restore to the factory data, but I do not think it will solve the situation. However it is not interfering with the operation, but it is a small inconvenience. I'll wait for some solution.
Apr 10, 2018 10:38:14 GMT 1 flashdog said:
Apr 10, 2018 6:36:42 GMT 1 ricktop said:
Have you tried the 'setting search' app ?

Yes I tried and the behavior is the same. I also uninstalled the apk and nothing happened. I'm using universal launcher, but in stock launcher it's the same. I thought I would restore to the factory data, but I do not think it will solve the situation. However it is not interfering with the operation, but it is a small inconvenience. I'll wait for some solution.

I'm guessing even though you uninstalled the app it is still effecting your watch. Restoring to the factory settings could be the only other way to remove it completely and there is nothing lost by trying it. Make sure you backup "your files" first so you can more easily reinstall them after the restore is complete. Try the "Display Brighness" app, that Mr. Ticks promotes. It puts a slider on the edge of your screen, that you can autohide, that makes adjusting the screen brightness a cinch. Just make sure you don't set the lowest level below about 10 or or the screen will not be visible.

www.appsapk.com/display-brightness/

Apr 10, 2018 16:50:37 GMT 1 capt jon said:
Apr 10, 2018 10:38:14 GMT 1 flashdog said:

I'm guessing even though you uninstalled the app it is still effecting your watch. Restoring to the factory settings could be the only other way to remove it completely and there is nothing lost by trying it. Make sure you backup "your files" first so you can more easily reinstall them after the restore is complete. Try the "Display Brighness" app, that Mr. Ticks promotes. It puts a slider on the edge of your screen, that you can autohide, that makes adjusting the screen brightness a cinch. Just make sure you don't set the lowest level below about 10 or or the screen will not be visible.

www.appsapk.com/display-brightness/

It was one of the first hypotheses, to reset the factory data. Yes apk although uninstalled, is sure to block access to the screen settings. With the universal launcher I have 5 levels of brightness, however I can not change how long the screen is active. I think I set it up for 5 minutes, a bit excessive, so I wanted to have normal access. One of these days I’ll go back to the factory data to see if the situation is solved. Thanks.