Does anyone have the original firmware for the I4 Air?

I want to load the firmware that is available on this forum that adds BT Call to my I4 Air. However, without a copy of the original firmware to use in case the update does not work I am reluctant to try it and risk my watch being unstable or unusable. I have not done the OTA update that became available because it appears to cause a problem with the display of watchfaces. 

Jan 7, 2018 18:46:09 GMT 1 capt jon said:
I want to load the firmware that is available on this forum that adds BT Call to my I4 Air. However, without a copy of the original firmware to use in case the update does not work I am reluctant to try it and risk my watch being unstable or unusable. I have not done the OTA update that became available because it appears to cause a problem with the display of watchfaces. 

soon:).....

I’m curious CaptJon, I have the I4 PRO and did the OTAs (Wireless update). Unfortunately certain display attributes are broken (need original firmware). I just wanted to confirm the details of the display problems you mentioned: It appears the OTA for the wireless device is what breaks the weather/temperature attributes of all watchfaces. This makes sense as these attributes require an internet connection. Also, steps, heart rate, and battery level still work which obviously does not need the internet. I am waiting for the original firmware. I might also root my watch and see if I can fix it myself.

Jan 7, 2018 18:46:09 GMT 1 capt jon said:

Can you PM me with the exact FW you have?