Docking stand work in progress

A bit of a work in progress. I’m making some final changes as I had a filament issue which meant I was too cautious with the insert for the charging dock. Hopefully in the next few days I’ll get everything sorted and if you like it print one of your own. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

fantasic work! well done! I’m sure @G1NT0N1C will like your manifacture

3 Likes

Wow, good job! Thx for sharing!

3 Likes

Not perfect but this version is at least functional. I put a few little sticky pads behind the LEMT dock to stick it to the 3D print (newer version is more snug). The back has been fixed since the printed version too as it was slightly nudged (not sure how that happened). I think this is as good as I’m going to get it and with the sticky pads it works really nicely (2 little sticky squares). Feel free to print it for your LEMT’s if you wish. So nice to be able to just slide your watch into place without it just sitting on a desk. I was a little worried about the cable being bent a little but I’m sure it’ll be fine as I have given a little bit of room. Also I printed using simplify 3D as Flashprint seemed to fill in the hole which was odd. Maybe I’ll investigate this at some point (Might have been fixed in new version though).

:slight_smile: Anyways… I’m happy for anyone to use it or tinker with it.

https:// www.dropbox. com/s/cmw413s54deleym/LEMTv21.stl?dl=0

1 Like

How do I access that dropbox file? I am unable to see it?

Hmm should work. Delete the 2 spaces in the web link and it should jump to a download page. If not let me know. Wish there was a way to upload files on here.

Nope doesn’t work. I have dropbox too and I have tried searching for it. How big is the file?

1.3 mb. Hmm is there a better way of sharing the file… ?

2 Likes

A better way? What are you thinking about? Send a USB stick by mail ???
:joy:

2 Likes

I was thinking carrier pigeon personally :slight_smile: Your way is way better :slight_smile: Hmm maybe I could type the file out in hexadecimal code or binary. :smiley: Does the above link not work at all? Always worked for others in the past… Maybe I need to zip it. Guess I could even email it to someone too, that’s a bit faster than a USB stick :smiley:

2 Likes

I think that g-drive should work.

1 Like

That way worked… I have it now ta!

2 Likes

Hmm, never used Google drive before. I’ll investigate. Dropbox has always worked before.
Wait I have to say sorry though first. I’m sorry I wasn’t brutally offended by your humorous comment above and feel my actions weren’t quite in keeping with modern life so sorry. I will be offended next time I promise :smiley: Anyways on to Gdocs. You know when I was a tech support manager I used to advise customers to a codec program called G-spot, that was very tough thankfully it was only phone support. Great codec looker upper though. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ok lets try that. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That works as well as the dropbox share. just posting the link doesn’t work.

1 Like

So you can get the file or not? Hmm… not sure how to fix it if you can’t.

1 Like

Yes It works… I got the file. thx

1 Like

It’s not perfect and I’m sure could be better but it’s functional… Going to test it out now. :smiley:

1 Like

This looks amazing!!

1 Like