Display / font too small

Hi,

I am the proud owner of a LEMX, but since recently something changed in the way some apps are being displayed Is there any way I can increase the fonts or zoom in the display. Now some of the apps (browser, play, etc.) are so small that even with magnifying glass I cannot see what is displaying. I was expecting to find a way to restore it in the Settings / Display or Language & Input, but without success… regardless if I switch between round or square screen, the display is inreadable and I cannot zoom in…

Thank you in advance for your reply.

Mar 14, 2019 8:54:57 GMT gabriel1967 said:
Hi,

I am the proud owner of a LEMX, but since recently something changed in the way some apps are being displayed Is there any way I can increase the fonts or zoom in the display. Now some of the apps (browser, play, etc.) are so small that even with magnifying glass I cannot see what is displaying. I was expecting to find a way to restore it in the Settings / Display or Language & Input, but without success… regardless if I switch between round or square screen, the display is inreadable and I cannot zoom in…

Thank you in advance for your reply.

Hi, settings > more > third party apps adapter, turn it off. This is a option to click things that are out of screen and make some apps unusable.

1 Like

What app are you using to sync your watch with your phone? I am using Watchdroid, and there is a setting on it that changes font and button sizes. One day something happened and everything on mine was too large. I just reset it to defaults in Watchdroid.

Mar 14, 2019 10:54:57 GMT 2 gabriel1967 said:

yes, you can with Google Geture. just write font and it will give you all options.