Diggro di05

Hey guys. Im wondering if you have knowledge about diggro dio5 smart watch ? Do you have any firmware with it. I also got problem in my weather. It says no weather info . I hope somebody will help thanks all and adim

Jan 7, 2018 17:22:06 GMT 1 demchan said:
Hey guys. Im wondering if you have knowledge about diggro dio5 smart watch ? Do you have any firmware with it. I also got problem in my weather. It says no weather info . I hope somebody will help thanks all and adim

if i'm not mistaken it is the q5 and we have a q5 firmware but not sure it is for your watch check it out and see if it maches the info of your watch.

thanks for the answer. what specific info should i look for ? 
do you have link to the instruction on how to flash it ?

Jan 10, 2018 12:43:14 GMT 1 demchan said:
thanks for the answer. what specific info should i look for ?  do you have link to the instruction on how to flash it ?

open the watch and see which model is it, it is a w with a number like w612... after that i will guide you on how to flash it.

My model is DI05. I dont know where else to find I can se here w1449

MMOLY.WR8.W1449.MD.WG.MP.VP0, 2015/12/03

Jan 10, 2018 15:55:21 GMT 1 demchan said:
My model is DI05. I dont know where else to find I can se here w1449

MMOLY.WR8.W1449.MD.WG.MP.VP0, 2015/12/03

it looks the firmware of the i3 but not sure, i’ll check, can you upload a picture of your watch?

1032.jpg

Thats my watch exactly looks like

Actually looks like a Q3.

I think the Q5 has 16 gb storage.

I will check for you.

Cheers

Thank you so much for your help. Ill wait for it

i can confirm q5 firmware works on di05 just dont flash preloader

Thank you so much. What specific version ? Is there any thing that i need to look for ?
Do you uave link to where to download tge file and instruction to flash it ?

goo.gl/hEVgHc