Diggro Di01 Bluetooth calling

I Flash my watch with Kw88 calling firmware, use SpFlash in Download Only and Preload Unceck, reboot et voila, work all like a sharme!
After installed Watch Droid Assistant, work fine, no problem about disconnect bt.
In Watch Droid unceck Telephone permission, so you can use Bt Calling without problem!
Have run!

I have test also Les1 calling bluetooth, but it have a axys bug… Unusable…
Use Kw88 calling firmware…
Bye!

That’s odd - I use the LES1 FW I posted on here all the time. I have no problems at all?

Apr 20, 2018 21:32:18 GMT 1 lollomix said:
I Flash my watch with Kw88 calling firmware, use SpFlash in Download Only and Preload Unceck, reboot et voila, work all like a sharme! After installed Watch Droid Assistant, work fine, no problem about disconnect bt. In Watch Droid unceck Telephone permission, so you can use Bt Calling without problem! Have run!

can you give me a link for the firmware?

oren

to the kw88 firmware?

/thread/1751/kw88-512-call-firmware-update

May 5, 2018 7:52:35 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:oren

to the kw88 firmware?

/thread/1751/kw88-512-call-firmware-update

can i flash it on my diggro di01?  if not is there any where a firmware that will work for me? (for the bluetooth call)

thank you!

@as the creator of the thread it seems that it is possible just do’nt mark the preloader cos they still not the same watch. do you know what to do? btw, ישראלי?

May 5, 2018 17:21:58 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:
@as the creator of the thread it seems that it is possible just do’nt mark the preloader cos they still not the same watch. do you know what to do? btw, ישראלי?

כן חחח גדול
יש מצב את מסבירה קצת על איך לעשות את זה?

May 4, 2018 9:47:33 GMT 1 oren said:
I Flash my watch with Kw88 calling firmware, use SpFlash in Download Only and Preload Unceck, reboot et voila, work all like a sharme! After installed Watch Droid Assistant, work fine, no problem about disconnect bt. In Watch Droid unceck Telephone permission, so you can use Bt Calling without problem! Have run!

can you give me a link for the firmware?

Sorry for delay!

Yes you must flash Kw88 firmware to use Bt call.

Pay attention to untick Preload and set Download Only from Spflash!

Bye!

I thought I was the one that told you about the firmware. 

where sr in watchdroid app there is no telephone permission in app settings

You realize this post is over 3 years old and the version of WatchDroid they are discussing is a lot different.

3 Likes

BT calls are only possible if you have an old Android 5.1 watch that was insecure enough to allow the BT stack to be reverse engineered and allow voice data to be transferred via Bluetooth.

It has not been possible since that version of Android.
Thanks @Jonathan_Bickel for reminding people that this is an old thread :+1::+1:

1 Like