Diference betwen BT and 3g

Hello everyone. I need help. The battery of my H2 performs better when I use only the 3g, however when I only use the bluetooh and disable the 3g, the watch consumes more battery. Does anyone know why this happens? Can I do something to improve the watch? Thanks.

sabocr

what you are using bt for? i’ve noticed when i use it with headset for 2hrs - 3hrs of music i do feel that it increase battery usage but that is normal. if only for notifications that not normal.

May 22, 2018 16:18:43 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:sabocr

what you are using bt for? i’ve noticed when i use it with headset for 2hrs - 3hrs of music i do feel that it increase battery usage but that is normal. if only for notifications that not normal.

Thanks Sonia. I like to use the BT for notifications more than the 3g. I have used M2d, WiiWatch and Watchdroid. Battery consumption is always high. To have an idea with 3g I have 24hrs of performance and with BT only 10hrs. I recently used the headphones and spent 40% of the battery in just half an hour.

sabocr

when you use BT without 3g on put the watch on filght mode and see if it increases battery life with it.

May 23, 2018 2:25:47 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:sabocr

when you use BT without 3g on put the watch on filght mode and see if it increases battery life with it.

Ok. I will try this. Thanks