Desperately Seeking these clock_skin

Please if anyone has these clock_skin please post a link.

As seen on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ADGwMKp_Bo

mm robot smt zoltan batman cube

I have this one, however they are custom ordered and mine has my name in the top logo. The one pictured above was made for Mr. Ticks
A11K

The fourth one pictured I downloaded from this site.

1 Like

found some of them quite easily by searching:

1 Like

Do you have a catalog of your work? I’d like to see more

It is not his work. He just linked to a few faces that you could find in this forum- by using the search function…

2 Likes

@Edward There are a couple of very good Mickey Mouse watch faces already on this site…as @G1NT0N1C said…just type in what you looking for on the search function and you’ll find just about anything your after.

@Jonathan_Bickel Hi mate, I like that “Vegas cowgirl” theme face. You say they are custom ordered? Where would you order them from? Cheers, Doons

The original was made by @Andrew_Davis

Thanks

2 Likes

Yes I know about the search, thank you. but Ithe lionks are broken. I was hoping someone would re-share them.

@Edward Here are 2 links. The first is to the “Zoltan” fortune telling face and the 2nd is to a Mickey Mouse face…both on this forum and both found in minutes by using the search feature. Zoltan face …& …Mickey Mouse face Cheers, Doons

P.S. There are also other Mickey Mouse faces available on this forum…I know because I have downloaded 2 different versions myself. Doons

2 Likes

ty going to create my own