Custom rom blitz

This is my custom rom for blitz, rooted, deodexed and tweaks for better battery, and big big sd free space.
install with flashtools, first boot after flash wait 7 minuts, this is normal.
mega.nz/#!htdg1bIL!DuL4OpLCWFhWCVeEbVMG4uRVzivy2WSIPHzjT9vnq7c
blitz.mp4 (591.35 KB)

mega.nz/#!htdg1bIL!DuL4OpLCWFhWCVeEbVMG4uRVzivy2WSIPHzjT9vnq7c

Thanks - I’ll have a look later. Which stock is it based on?
Anyone else have any reports on this ROM?

Sept 13, 2016 13:56:29 GMT 1 thigger said:
Thanks - I'll have a look later. Which stock is it based on? Anyone else have any reports on this ROM?

forum.xda-developers.com/smartwatch/other-smartwatches/unofficial-zeblaze-blitz-3g-users-thread-t3425017/page18#post68667612

Hi, can it work on Z9? Which is probably identical to Zeblaze Blitz.

Hello! First off all, BIG thanks for your amazing work.
Also, i tried your port from I2 to the zeblaze and it looks awesome! I was just searching this forum for any info related to that port and saw u are the master behind it! So… Is the port better than this stock zeblaze deoxed rom?

Please make a support thread in the main section (Custom ROMS & Support),and forward support and questions to that thread.

Thanks for the ROM - works well and the battery life seems good; I can manage all day on my Blitz with a bit of GPS use (using it as a hiking/running map)

This rom have spanish?

Enviado desde mi Coolpad 8675-W00 mediante Tapatalk

Hi, (STUPID QUESTION) do you think it could be installed on a KW88…? im willing to try…if it goes wrong can i reflash with sp tools back to stock rom(KW88)?

Very, very, very noob guy…but brave lol

я ставил на с99

Hey there, i’m very interested in that rom as well. How’s battery life with a SIM card in? Can you make it through the days with a few short calls and notifications all day? That’s all i need (and a bit of GPS use on occasion).

anyone got i2 firmware that can

port to blitz?

У меня оба И2 и И2 в порт для Блиц - порт есть mega.nz/#!BttEUTqK!MHQS99a8IRLEyeDovLETiQKN2kAf5Gbsyyof3yh-N7I

Dec 14, 2016 18:36:49 GMT 1 dinatron said:
У меня оба И2 и И2 в порт для Блиц - порт есть mega.nz/#!BttEUTqK!MHQS99a8IRLEyeDovLETiQKN2kAf5Gbsyyof3yh-N7I

invalid key

yadi.sk/d/glH7mFJm3322mJ
yadi.sk/d/EiF7RWWX32zaJz

i would like to see a video please,so battery life decent,what about the notifications,tethering from my phone,can you make custom replay and good interface,what about to make M2D can be part of the ROM system app for better,can show who is calling,and others things.We really need a reliable custom ROM ,there is not a good want yet.

Sept 12, 2016 14:46:45 GMT 1 lucianosplit52 said:
This is my custom rom for blitz, rooted, deodexed and tweaks for better battery, and big big sd free space. install with flashtools, first boot after flash wait 7 minuts, this is normal. mega.nz/#!htdg1bIL!DuL4OpLCWFhWCVeEbVMG4uRVzivy2WSIPHzjT9vnq7c

will it work with the s99a?
Dec 21, 2016 15:23:15 GMT 1 dinatron said:
yadi.sk/d/glH7mFJm3322mJ yadi.sk/d/EiF7RWWX32zaJz

What are those rom? Are them for blitz?