Coco 2.0.5 auto screen wake showing custom face???

I have the latest Eric launcher, do I need to install a separate app to auto turn on the screen when I raise my wrist…I have tried a few but they would turn on at random, I have a few faces installed and would rather see them instead of the stock time that shoes up when I check the clock, I did turn off the gesture feature when installing the auto screen apps but still couldn’t find one that fit the bill…

Mar 22, 2017 11:53:45 GMT 1 klx said:
I have the latest Eric launcher, do I need to install a separate app to auto turn on the screen when I raise my wrist..I have tried a few but they would turn on at random, I have a few faces installed and would rather see them instead of the stock time that shoes up when I check the clock, I did turn off the gesture feature when installing the auto screen apps but still couldn't find one that fit the bill...

you do'nt need an app you have the option in the watch.

Bad news everybody.

LEMFO in their wisdom have ceased to sell or support the Y3

Very sorry people - only found out today

I have the latest Eric launcher, do I need to install a separate app to auto turn on the screen when I raise my wrist..I have tried a few but they would turn on at random, I have a few faces installed and would rather see them instead of the stock time that shoes up when I check the clock, I did turn off the gesture feature when installing the auto screen apps but still couldn't find one that fit the bill...

Yes as sonia said, you have the option in my launcher.

So now my watch is super rare :rofl::rofl::rofl:
So the option I use is the gesture or is there another place on the device, thanks for your help.

Mar 22, 2017 15:43:50 GMT 1 klx said:
So now my watch is super rare 🤣🤣🤣 So the option I use is the gesture or is there another place on the device, thanks for your help.

the option is here :

388.png

So no updates for firmware, well this sucks, just wasted 90 dollars
Mar 22, 2017 17:17:09 GMT 1 ricktop said:
So now my watch is super rare 🤣🤣🤣 So the option I use is the gesture or is there another place on the device, thanks for your help.

the option is here :

Using that option just brings up the stock gesture time not actually the custom face..but it will do until something comes out.
Mar 22, 2017 23:25:59 GMT 1 klx said:
the option is here :

Using that option just brings up the stock gesture time not actually the custom face..but it will do until something comes out.

it should work, try to reboot the watch and check.

Will try shortly…

Guys, can you help me? Is there a way how to calibrate sensors? Or how to fix “screen on” issue? It is only working when I tilt the watch away. When I tilt watch directly on my face display switch off.

What version of Universal Launcher you’ve got? Tried 2.0.9 yet?

Mar 22, 2017 15:22:39 GMT 1 ricktop said:

Yes as sonia said, you have the option in my launcher.

Download site for the Next Launcher seems kind of a phishing site. Moreover when changing settings on the Launcher, it made me download additional apps with full of ads. Using 3d or Classic mode was not intuitive and everything was super small. I ended up uninstalling it and will wait for a more fully vetted clean option.

Apr 4, 2017 21:22:40 GMT 1 palec said:
Guys, can you help me? Is there a way how to calibrate sensors? Or how to fix "screen on" issue? It is only working when I tilt the watch away. When I tilt watch directly on my face display switch off.

Thats my problem too. Anyone can help? Seems like lemfo had in fw ban Acceleration sensor calibration. The sensor is Bosch sensor. Maybe possible to extract, good sensor setting from other watches? Without this function the watch not "usable"
Apr 29, 2017 21:28:06 GMT 1 zsolt m said:
Apr 4, 2017 21:22:40 GMT 1 palec said:
Guys, can you help me? Is there a way how to calibrate sensors? Or how to fix "screen on" issue? It is only working when I tilt the watch away. When I tilt watch directly on my face display switch off.

Thats my problem too. Anyone can help? Seems like lemfo had in fw ban Acceleration sensor calibration. The sensor is Bosch sensor. Maybe possible to extract, good sensor setting from other watches? Without this function the watch not "usable"

UP

You could try newer version and see if that helps

May 4, 2017 19:08:23 GMT 1 nameless said:
You could try newer version and see if that helps

No newer version.

the option is here :

hi I have tried this, but still no success , am stuck with the stock one.

resolved;

1- disable the gesture from the stock launcher.
2- install and run the new launcher.
3- enable the gesture again.