Charging voltage and cables

I’m actually considering getting some big beefy resistors and making a current limiter. Or using a digital power supply. I don’t like how fast my watch charges sometimes, since i worry about the longevity of the battery. So i’d rather charge it slowly, at like… 200mA tops. Maybe even 150mA. For the Kospet Hope.

How about this?..
https://www.ebay.com/itm/SENNHEISER-SWITCHING-POWER-SUPPLY-5V-150MA-USB-WALL-ADAPTER-SAW02-5-0-150USC-/152392385723

Maybe you missed it in my post but that is why it is important to use a monitoring device to observe the charge status of your watch, even if you use a limiter. It takes the guess work out of it. And the monitor can check any of the other devices you use, . Because any of these devices can malfunction, including the current limiter.

Sometimes when I left my timer behind, i use an app called as full battery and theft alarm which will keep ringing a loud alarm sound till the charging cable has been disconnected.

MIne is coming soon. CAN’T WAIT!

For what it is worth, I always charge my Kospet Hope Lite overnight and, after 5 months, I’ve had no battery, heat or cracking related problems with it…of course, now that I have read these posts…I’ll stand over it and watch it until it is charged from now on! (Just joking guys!:worried::laughing:) Cheers, Doons

OK just got mine in the mail today! NEATO!

Hi all ! I am waiting for a Kospet Prime SE, and i would like to know what to use to charge the batery ?
1 - conect the dock to my mac usb door ?
2 - samsung J4 plus charger ?
Should i drain the the batery till hit 0% before recharge for the first or charger Direct till 100% ?
Many thanks guys!!!

Charge to 100% when you get your watch and charge with provided charging dock to any usb port . This is a great watch

1 Like

Many many thanks ! I was afraid to use a Phone charger.
It means that the watch as a automatic switch off ? When reach 100% turns off the charge?

I leave mine charging overnight . You will have no issues with charging this watch

2 Likes

Hi, @Dr_Andy_Vishnu, can I call Dr. Anand ? :slight_smile: What about kospet hope does it cut off at full charge ? Thanks in advance.
Best regards

1 Like

Thats great news!!! Thank you once again.

Hi . Yes it cuts of at 100% :+1: . I am a real doctor you know :wink: Thankyou

1 Like

Thank you @Dr_Andy_Vishnu , it’s good to know that you are real Dr. my dad and mom were Dr. Is your real name Anand ?

1 Like

probably his middle name :wink:

2 Likes

No its Andrew :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you Dr. Andrew :+1:

1 Like