Ceramic belt for Kospet hope

Hello friends greetings ! I installed ceramic belt on kospet hope. The belt size is 24mm. and belt gap in watch body is 23.5 mm. So I have to grind the belt a little bit from both sides and wala it fit perfectly and now watch is looking rich and beautiful. Due to curved belt the gap between body and belt is filled , looking stream line body. I am also trying to make bazel on CNC machine as we don’t get any accessories of hope, I will let you know if I succeed.
Regards Mehul

3 Likes

Looks awesome . Well done . Keep up the good work . Thankyou for sharing

Thank you Tim and Eric, it’s was a gamble because I was knowing that belt is bigger and was not sure I will be able to grind ceramic but in the end all went good :blush:
Warm regards

1 Like

Wow!! It looks beautiful!
I think you’re so demanding…
:slight_smile:

Thank you Nagy. You can also install it, get metal or ceramic 24mm. belt and grind it down with nail grinder with diamond coated disc. You have to shave it very little. ( Be careful don’t over grind it.) WHY KOSPET HOPE HAS GIVEN SO ODD SIZE OF BELT I DONT UNDERSTAND :cry: NOBODY MANUFACTURES 23.5 MM. SIZE BELT. So we have to find way. THIS COMMUNITY IS ALSO ABOUT PERSON WHO WANTS MORE OUT OF PRODUCT. WE ARE NOT SATISFIED WITH WHAT WE GET, WE WORK TO MAKE IT MORE BEAUTIFUL, PRODUCTIVE AND USER FRIENDLY…
THANKS TO ALL WHO HAVE STARTED THIS COMMUNITY.AS A SINGLE PERSON WE CAN MAKE DIFFERENCE AGAINST BIG MANUFACTURER AND SOFTWARE COMPANIES.
Regards Mehul

2 Likes

@mehul1 Love the look of that ceramic band mate! I plan to get one for my Kospet Hope Lite. I shouldn’t have to do any grinding, my Kospet measures exactly 24mm at the gap for the watch strap…but even if it does need grinding…certainly worth the effort for the great look. Cheers, Doons

Hi, @Doonsbury cheers. It’s worth fitting ceramic belt on Kospet Hope as it gets to new level of beauty. Get curved belt.
Warm regards

1 Like

I just received mine for my Kospet Optimus Pro! It’s beautiful and comfortable! It matches the ceramic bezel perfectly! Thank you for the idea!

1 Like

Yeah @Louis_Peek it accidentally matched exact bazel color . Before ceramic belt the watch was ugly duckling and now it’s swan . Enjoy !!!
Warm regards

1 Like

Hi, @Louis_Peek upload picture of watch with ceramic belt, I want to see.
Warm regards

I also would like to see a picture :+1:

1 Like

OK here you go! Mine is not rounded on the end. I lightly sanded the Optimus Pro, not the watch band, with an Emery board and I mean very little, just a few swipes. 24 mm.

1 Like

Hey Tim, I uploaded pics to mehul 1 if you want to see! :upside_down_face:

Very nice indeed :+1: . Especially your dog :grin:

1 Like

Thank you @Louis_Peek for sharing pictures, it’s beautiful. If I am not mistaken then optimus has square belt slot and you can’t fit curved belt, I think kospet has improved body design because kospet Hope’s gap was too big and was not looking good. Your watch looks are gorgeous. One more question , was there any coating on watch body , because I didn’t sand the body in fear that if it has coating then it will start pilling.Your watch face is also looking good.
Warm regards.

I don’t see any problems with the plastic that I sanded. I will keep an eye on it and let you know if I run into any troubles. Thank you for the heads up!

1 Like

That’s my BEST friend Bessie. She’s chipmunk hunting there LOL!

2 Likes