CAVENDISH - HR - Universal Launcher

Hello my friends
I made a new simple, practical and sporty face. Stay tuned with your health!
CAVENDISH-HR
Hope you like it. UNIVERSAL LAUNCHER.

[center]

[/center]
[center]DesenhoSemNome3[/center]

LINK:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CopT8SqH7JSYUcuHhpWD43sFplnMOM8-/view?usp=sharing

18 Likes

Most excellently awesome!

1 Like

Thiago…mate, that heart rate graph looks so cool! Another great effort! :+1::smiley: Cheers, Doons

1 Like

I want to know when will you give UL a try? :smile:

1 Like

He doesn’t know what he’s missing!

1 Like

When he discovers a new world … he doesn’t go back to stock

1 Like

@Thiago_Cavendish I have tried UL Thiago and frankly I didn’t like it one little bit. Maybe it works fine on other peoples watches, maybe not. But I do know that as soon as I loaded it on to my watch I had trouble with it. Also I do know that it is NOT the original system that comes with my watch and, as old fashioned as it may be, I firmly believe that messing about with ANY operating system (Weather it be on a Smart Watch, Phone, Computer or even a Toaster! :sandwich::smiley:) is, in the long run, bad news. So I won’t be loading UL on my watch. There are plenty of great watch faces on the forum that run on Stock Launcher and I am more than content to just use them. @Louis_Peek Perhaps you are right Louis, maybe I don’t know what I am missing, but I did deliberately choose not to try and load UL a second time and mess around with my watch again just to find out. Cheers, Doons

2 Likes

It’s just a launcher. It doesn’t mess with the operating system.

1 Like

@Louis_Peek Well when I put it on my Kospet. it changed all the icons and changed the way in which they were presented, so it messed with something. In any case it really doesn’t matter. I choose not to use it, fair enough? Cheers, Doons

1 Like

presenting your apps to you is actually a part of the launchers job, so…
by the way, the way the apps are presented with UL is the reason for me not to use it too. If we could have had one of the newer stock launchers, but with ULs watchface engine, now that would have been something

2 Likes

Did you noticed that UL is supporting Icon packs?

3 Likes

They just don’t get it. Sad.

Maybe we should produce a colorful, happy and informative promotional video. With the purpose to explain the most important functions of UL child-friendly…:wink:

4 Likes

Hi, @G1NT0N1C, @Louis_Peek, @Thiago_Cavendish, @noidremained , @Doonsbury , I also faced same problem in the initial stage I have also uninstalled it. As I wanted watch faces and it was having only one , and weird ( sorry @Eric_Crochemore) you should have some beautiful build in faces. I was totally confused , I wanted new watch faces but don’t know how ? Clock skin transfer is also complicate procedure. Some how I learned to set things, but there are hundreds of people out there, they are not genius as you are, they think on installing an app every thing is done.So you should simplify things or you should have tutorial video link in app description.You should also update built in faces time to time.Give people chance to know your app. As per my experience , as soon as I learned to install watch faces, I started venturing app settings and when I fond that it has always on feature for any face, I was the most happy person on this earth.Now I am using universal launcher and has never switched to stock launcher. I have also uninstalled wiwatch because I don’t want their watch faces. There are some problems but as I come to know about you people specially @Eric_Crochemore, @pablo11, @G1NT0N1C and many more who are working very hard to make this app users friendly. Lots of my friends who make lovely and innovative faces I salute them. I am filling very proud be the part of this forum and knowing you people a little bit. King @Doonsbury my lord don’t worry you are in expert hands , so please install Universal launcher as early as possible you will also appreciate.
And for my friends, Thanks for making my life happier.
Warm regards

5 Likes

Hey Mehu;1 I appreciate what you are saying and can understand that you find the Universal launcher to be a good app…if it works for you then great. What I can’t understand is why so many people are trying to push me towards using Universal launcher when I have said I simply do not like it…and it really is as simple as that. I personally do not like the app…I installed it once…found that I didn’t like what it did to my watch and decided to uninstall it and not use it again. Now I respect the opinions of others who say it’s great and they love using it…and in turn I expected them to respect my decision not to use it. I have said a number of times, to a number of different people that I will not use it…but still people seem to feel compelled to keep telling how good it is, how much I am missing out not having it. Now I don’t want to offend anyone on here or cause any friction…but let me put it in a quite definite manner. There is only one person in the whole world who decides what I will and will not do and that person is me. Cheers, Doons

2 Likes

Greetings @Doonsbury. Sorry if have hurt your fillings , you can always take desition about your self. Myself has faced some problem by not knowing how app work , so I suggested you . It was only suggestion , you can ignore it.
Warm regards and cheers : Mehul

2 Likes

@mehul1 I took no offence mate…but I wanted to make the point that I think other people should stop trying to convince me to use an app that I have tried & disguarded. It’s as simple as that, I don’t try to force Stock launcher on anyone…I don’t tell them they are missing out by not using Stock Launcher or tell them that my opinion is superior to theirs in the matter of choice. I just want people to accord me the same courtesy I afford them…the right to use what they want without anyone telling me, repeatedly, that it is an unwise decision. Lets hope this is an end to the whole matter…so we can all use our time in more personally profitable pursuits. Cheers, Doons

1 Like

6MB compressed version.

…because without it, you can’t view my awesome watch faces.

Did you build that model airplane in your avatar? My avatar is a helicopter I built.