Carloclock il mio secondo orologio

clock_skin_model

Hi everyone!!! this is my second watch built !!! hope you like it!!! Hello

5 Likes

Nice 2nd shot! Thx for sharing!

1 Like

Thank you @Muscolone for sharing this beautiful face it has all information. I hope it will work on universal launcher .:+1:

1 Like

It should work! Let me know! If you have any suggestions, tell me!

@Muscolone Hello friend , it’s not working on universal launcher, blank dial. Sorry.

I’m sorry! How can I fix it? On my zeblaze thor 4 pro 4G works…

Working good here with UL…

Greetings @Eric_Crochemore . I down loaded on mobile and transfer it to Kospet hope through watch droid and moved zip file to clock skin transfer. Did I made any mistake ? and if I have missed any thing then please enlighten me, because it has worked for me for other faces.
Best regards Mehul

You didn’t missed anything, it should work.

Very cool . Looks great . Thanks for sharing

1 Like

Hi, @Eric_Crochemore sorry for delayed response, as I was out of town and after that I was modifying watch cover. Same problem also persists for smily day and some other faces. It also gives preview of the face but when you select it then it goes blank. So if you have any solution then please help me.
Warm regards.

It usually means that the skin is not supported, so my only guess is that the skin is badly compressed or uncompressed as we know that this skin is supported.

2 Likes

Thank you for your response @Eric_Crochemore :+1:

@Muscolone Pretty wicked for your second face! Once I get a new charger for my Lem5, I gotta go through and get me more faces for it. This will have to be among them. Good Job! :+1: