cant root the Lem5 w618, need help

hi, now im a lem5 w618 owner.
But im very dissapointed about the batterylife, so i decide to root my watch.
im searching everywere, but i cant find a compatible TWRP and instruction.
Please Help!!!

Nov 26, 2017 0:52:14 GMT 1 slava95 said:
hi, now im a lem5 w618 owner. But im very dissapointed about the batterylife, so i decide to root my watch. im searching everywere, but i cant find a compatible TWRP and instruction. Please Help!!!!

/thread/1016/twrp-recovery-port-x5-lem5

Thanks, but this Thread is für the w616.

Nov 26, 2017 12:45:43 GMT 1 slava95 said:

let me check...just jump the thread to notify me:)

I do not undestand

Nov 26, 2017 15:09:00 GMT 1 slava95 said:
I do not undestand

i will check but i reply so many threads so not always remember which one i promised i'll answer back when i have an answer:) just remind me if i have an answer...

Sorry for jumping in:

Sonia is right.
Everything you need to root w618 LEM5 is in the thread she quoted, right on the 1st page of it.
epicuros and I confirmed that Ciro’s TWRP and root work on w618.

After booting to the system, make sure to immediately change the settings in SuperSU to grant (or deny) su by default.
Otherwise SuperSU crashes, and no su will be granted.
I asked if this happens only to w618, but no w616 user replied.

Also, as dud found out, Ciro’s TWRP does not respond to hardware key when screen is off.
So, once screen times out you can never get it back up. You will have to force shut down.
Make sure to set TWRP’s screen timeout to “never” the first time you open it.

Nuff said. Good luck!!

Nov 27, 2017 3:44:17 GMT 1 tadd said:

Sorry for jumping in:

Sonia is right.
Everything you need to root w618 LEM5 is in the thread she quoted, right on the 1st page of it.

After booting to the system, make sure to immediately change the settings in SuperSU to grant (or deny) su by default.

Also, as dud found out, Ciro’s TWRP does not respond to hardware key when screen is off.
So, once screen times out you can never get it back up. You will have to force shut down.

Nuff said. Good luck!!

thanks, that what i also understood from developers.

Thanks i will try the instruction. Tadd, did you notice a better batteryperformance after Root?

Sorry for jumping in:

Sonia is right.

Nuff said. Good luck!!

Did you notice better batteryperformance After root?

Nov 27, 2017 9:53:46 GMT 1 slava95 said:
Thanks i will try the instruction. Tadd, did you notice a better batteryperformance after Root?

root does'nt promise you better battery life but you can install wakelock detector and it will help you see what draining the battery what wakes up the watch and uninstall it.
Nov 27, 2017 9:55:03 GMT 1 slava95 said:

Sorry for jumping in:

Sonia is right.

Nuff said. Good luck!!

Did you notice better batteryperformance After root?

I haven’t done much that requires root for battery saving. CPU governer’s probably the only thing I tweaked.
Haven’t even installed Greenify, which I have used on all of my other Android. I don’t know why.
Over time, as apps are done optimizing, or simply because I am not playing with it all the time, battery consumption to me slowed down to acceptable levels.
Last I checked it was something like 3%/hr if I am not constantly playing with it. Not bad for the battery of this size.
I am sure there are more I could try but I figured this will never be my main machine - not because of the battery, but because of its size.
Lasts long enough strictly for occasional texts, emails, and other important notifications, when you want a time out from your powerful, ever so entertaining smartgadgets.