Cant install Lemfo Y3 faces

Hi, i buy a lemfo Y3, i need some help with the faces for this watch. I tried some tutorials from youtube but dont work…

Maybe i need root my device or install some app?.

I see people installing faces like calibre 16 from this tutorial

but the files of this face are a .json file.

Can you help me?

Thanks a lot for your help guys

hi …use a Universal Launcher download from here /thread/758/universal-launcher-new-generation-2
now you can install new faces *.zip or *.watch or descompressed zip
you can download some face from here 3w facerepo …watchmaker format…(watch)
Good luck !

May 20, 2017 16:52:37 GMT 1 maska said:
hi ..use a Universal Launcher download from here /thread/758/universal-launcher-new-generation-2 now you can install new faces *.zip or *.watch or descompressed zip you can download some face from here 3w facerepo ...watchmaker format..(watch) Good luck !

hi i am a lemfo Y3 user too, and i tried the universal launcher but when i use the watchfaces it only shows it on the bottom left corner, i tried both full and small screen size but nothing seem to work, any ideas?

darwin27264

ricktop   

i know it is got to do with display settings but not sure.

Jan 3, 2018 17:53:32 GMT 1 darwin27264 said:
May 20, 2017 16:52:37 GMT 1 maska said:
hi ..use a Universal Launcher download from here /thread/758/universal-launcher-new-generation-2 now you can install new faces *.zip or *.watch or descompressed zip you can download some face from here 3w facerepo ...watchmaker format..(watch) Good luck !

hi i am a lemfo Y3 user too, and i tried the universal launcher but when i use the watchfaces it only shows it on the bottom left corner, i tried both full and small screen size but nothing seem to work, any ideas?

You said you found a solution, do please share it. Thanks

just install the apk/google play in in full mode and you will be fine