call and messages notifications problem at Thor S

Hello and Happy new Year.
I am facing problems receiving calls and messages notifications on my Thor S.
I have paired with my phone through wiiwatch app and seem to be connect. I call receive the test sound 
when i press the find equipment button. However i cant receive call and messages notification.
Also when i try the remote app in my watch, it doesn’t respond.
Can someone help please?

Jan 2, 2018 9:25:39 GMT 1 panser said:
Hello and Happy new Year. I am facing problems receiving calls and messages notifications on my Thor S. I have paired with my phone through wiiwatch app and seem to be connect. I call receive the test sound  when i press the find equipment button. However i cant receive call and messages notification. Also when i try the remote app in my watch, it doesn't respond. Can someone help please?

Hi panser,

I wish we could help you but we don’t support this model yet.
Your best bet would be to email the company to ask about it.
If we do get them I will announce it on the forum.

Cheers

Pablo

Jan 2, 2018 9:25:39 GMT 1 panser said:
Hello and Happy new Year. I am facing problems receiving calls and messages notifications on my Thor S. I have paired with my phone through wiiwatch app and seem to be connect. I call receive the test sound  when i press the find equipment button. However i cant receive call and messages notification. Also when i try the remote app in my watch, it doesn't respond. Can someone help please?

Hi panser,

I wish we could help you but we don’t support this model yet.
Your best bet would be to email the company to ask about it.
If we do get them I will announce it on the forum.

Cheers

Pablo
One thing I would say - if it is running WiiWatch you don’t need to pair from the phone settings. Just the app settings on the phone.

Thank you pablo for your reply. one last question please.
When i connect the wiiwatch app with the watch i take this messages in my phone “the notification has been disabled by the system (if it is already open, please turn it off before opening),if you do not receive the notification, please restart your phone”.
Do you know what it means?

Pablo problem solved after your instructions about the pairing. Thank you.

Jan 2, 2018 9:49:37 GMT 1 panser said:
Pablo problem solved after your instructions about the pairing. Thank you.

That's good news 👍