Calendar events

Hi! I just realized built in Calendar doesn’t allow to set events! So i installed Google Calendar to be able to create/save events using Voice search and later check/review those events the same way and without need to use keyboard. But how can i disable old Calendar (no root smartwatch) so i don’t need to type and choose between calendar apps everytime i want to use Voice Search for that purpose?? Thanks.  

Mar 7, 2018 18:41:04 GMT 1 jrjr said:
Hi! I just realized built in Calendar doesn't allow to set events! So i installed Google Calendar to be able to create/save events using Voice search and later check/review those events the same way and without need to use keyboard. But how can i disable old Calendar (no root smartwatch) so i don't need to type and choose between calendar apps everytime i want to use Voice Search for that purpose?? Thanks.  

install settings search or search gesture and locate the stock app and disable it.

Mar 8, 2018 4:49:23 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Mar 7, 2018 18:41:04 GMT 1 jrjr said:
Hi! I just realized built in Calendar doesn’t allow to set events! So i installed Google Calendar to be able to create/save events using Voice search and later check/review those events the same way and without need to use keyboard. But how can i disable old Calendar (no root smartwatch) so i don’t need to type and choose between calendar apps everytime i want to use Voice Search for that purpose?? Thanks.  

install settings search or search gesture and locate the stock app and disable it.

Hi Sophie! First at all many thanks for your reply and help! I installed both apps you mentioned but didn’t find how to disable stock apps. The search gesture app doesn’t seem to be what i need (i guess it just launch apps using gestures but my purpose is using just voice commands to save and access events) and setting search app seems to lists exactly the same apps as built in settings. Are you sure setting search app allows me to access and disable stock apps on this smartwatch without rooting? Thanks.

Mar 8, 2018 11:55:02 GMT 1 jrjr said:

Mar 8, 2018 4:49:23 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Hi Sophie! First at all many thanks for your reply and help! I installed both apps you mentioned but didn’t find how to disable stock apps. The search gesture app doesn’t seem to be what i need (i guess it just launch apps using gestures but my purpose is using just voice commands to save and access events) and setting search app seems to lists exactly the same apps as built in settings. Are you sure setting search app allows me to access and disable stock apps on this smartwatch without rooting? Thanks.

yes, it should be under applictions and also you can do that with search gesture you just need to know what to look for:) i prefer it over settings search.

Mar 8, 2018 15:12:43 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Mar 8, 2018 11:55:02 GMT 1 jrjr said:

yes, it should be under applictions and also you can do that with search gesture you just need to know what to look for:) i prefer it over settings search.

Hi Sophie! I don't know what i'm doing wrong but under applications field in Settings Search app the only pre installed apps listed there are Maps, Google, Google Play Services and Google Play Store as the rest are external apps installed by me. Exactly the same stock apps i could find with Uninstall App inside built in Settings. By the way, i see nothing extra i could managed with Setting Search app that i could not do under fields already built in this smartwatch.
Mar 8, 2018 19:09:36 GMT 1 jrjr said:

Mar 8, 2018 15:12:43 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Hi Sophie! I don’t know what i’m doing wrong but under applications field in Settings Search app the only pre installed apps listed there are Maps, Google, Google Play Services and Google Play Store as the rest are external apps installed by me. Exactly the same stock apps i could find with Uninstall App inside built in Settings. By the way, i see nothing extra i could managed with Setting Search app that i could not do under fields already built in this smartwatch.

sorry, you are so right on the kw99 i can't access the stock apps which come with the watch, i will check if it needs root or not but i still use the google calendar and i get events notifications as on my phone i never actually used or looked into the stock calendar of the watch and it never gave me any problem.

Mar 9, 2018 13:38:51 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Mar 8, 2018 19:09:36 GMT 1 jrjr said:
Hi Sophie! I don’t know what i’m doing wrong but under applications field in Settings Search app the only pre installed apps listed there are Maps, Google, Google Play Services and Google Play Store as the rest are external apps installed by me. Exactly the same stock apps i could find with Uninstall App inside built in Settings. By the way, i see nothing extra i could managed with Setting Search app that i could not do under fields already built in this smartwatch.

sorry, you are so right on the kw99 i can't access the stock apps which come with the watch, i will check if it needs root or not but i still use the google calendar and i get events notifications as on my phone i never actually used or looked into the stock calendar of the watch and it never gave me any problem.

Hi Sophie! I don't understand why Microwear pre installed such limited calendar app on this smartwatch.