Brightness screen

Hi
Is there any way to increase the brightness of the Kospet Prime’s screen? .
Because I think the brightness of the screen is very weak.

On my old watch a lemfo lem5 the screen is much brighter.
Even in the lowest position of the light it is brighter then the Prime in the highest position.
causing some of the clocks to be poorly visible.
I know the lem5 has an amoled screen
and the prime is an ips screen.
but even so, I think the difference is very big.

Greetings Bricky

2 Likes

Havent tried it but try this

1 Like

Thank you for your quick response.
I’ve tried but unfortunately I can’t get the light brighter with this app

1 Like

Shame . It was worth a try . Its maybe so you dont get screen burn ? Not sure

Unfortunately, I think so, too.
I think it’s a setback.
But other than that, it’s a great watch.

1 Like

As it stands this is the biggest best screen available at the moment . And for the forseable future

I know. That’s why I bought it.
only expected a brighter screen.
But yeah, it might be a matter of getting used to it.

1 Like

The brightness is adjustable with several steps. You have to slide down, there is an icon where bluetooth, 4G, Wifi is located. It’s the icon at the top right.

I know, but I want the light to be brighter than the watch’s default setting.

1 Like

okay, so if it was not planned it could be bad for the life of the screen.

1 Like

@bricky_vl same here, not impressed with brightness level, its dull in the day time. I couldn’t find any solution for this yet.

2 Likes

I have the brightness adjusted to 50% for battery saving purposes and i’m pretty pleased even at midday…Guess i’m weird :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hello, I just bought a Kospet Prime, and I turn it on and I perceive that the brightness of the screen is a bit low and yellowish, compared to a Zeblaze Thor 5 pro, it gives me the feeling that I had a rest mode of sight or something So screen configuration and I do not realize how it is regulated, I have it to the maximum brightness and does not arrive …!, I have to configure something on the device …? , already very grateful for your information, hopefully it is something of the system and can solve it, if I will not return it. Regards…!!

1 Like

The screen brightness at maximum on the prime is very good . I’m assuming you havent got this in low power mode ?

1 Like

@Dr_Andy_Vishnu is right. Press and hold the Powerbutton to enter the power down menu. If you see only 3 Icons, press “power saving” to disable it. The a 4th Icon appears.

3 Likes